Finished FMP: Second Raid - 6.5-7/10

Basically the same rating as the original series. Fewer laughs, but also fewer pitfalls (at east until the end, at which point it kind of became cliche). The development of the characters was a bit better; I particularly liked Mao's little backstory about joining up on her wedding day. Could have done with less pervert-Amalgam guy though, and the intimacy of the sisters seemed like a senseless addition as well. The brevity of the series, being 13 rather than 24 episodes, did help focus the it a bit more than the first (but again, fewer opportunities for gags). I guess I'll watch Fumoffu next (which as I understand I should have watched it before Second Raid).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    c³bu why did she have to cut her hair noooo ;<
    Probably the only part I hate about it so far.
    I liked it how it was before.

yeah thats exactly why i wrote it ;P had to Q_Q about it abit
    any 1 else thinking that MJP actually got better since the 2nd cour?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    yeah thats exactly why i wrote it ;P had to Q_Q about it abit
    any 1 else thinking that MJP actually got better since the 2nd cour?
    MJP always had my attention. It's actually a very interesting take on an old genre.

The setting is a very typical dystopia: alien invasion so overwhelming the humanity abandons some of the basic principles; the protagonists are children soldiers manufactured with no purpose other than fighting and dying, deprived of some of most basic human rights - even their memories are taken away to optimize fighting potential and loyalty and their genes are altered to enhance desirable traits. If you look at the story from that angle it's quite depressing... But at no point does the anime go that way. It takes a very dark world and gives us a bright and happy story set in it, and that's one hell of an interesting take.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    MJP always had my attention. It's actually a very interesting take on an old genre.

The setting is a very typical dystopia: alien invasion so overwhelming the humanity abandons some of the basic principles; the protagonists are children soldiers manufactured with no purpose other than fighting and dying, deprived of some of most basic human rights - even their memories are taken away to optimize fighting potential and loyalty and their genes are altered to enhance desirable traits. If you look at the story from that angle it's quite depressing... But at no point does the anime go that way. It takes a very dark world and gives us a bright and happy story set in it, and that's one hell of an interesting take.
    i dunnno i didnt think the first cour was that cour especially with that character design but story is getting better and better the further we get in and well the story took a leap with the 2nd cour starting which makes it alot more interesting ;P also characters get alot more interesting ^^ if they would have just used some more top tier art for the characters i would have liked it alot more ;P

also on a side note is it just me or do alot less animes get subbed this season by subgroups? i try to wait as long as possible (up to 24h) before i donwload an episode but it does seem that pretty much everything is done by crunchy rip ;o (i have like highschool dxd and love lab from FFF and fate/danganropa from UTW C3 from anime-koi and gravekeeper anime from vivid did i miss anything thats not by horrible? 14 animes by horrible are quite alot compared to last season ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Probably the only part I hate about it so far.
    I liked it how it was before.
    I actually like it. I can be a really big fan of short hair like that.

Free - I don't think this show can get any better.

On the ending of Gargantia - So I didn't notice before but at the very very end is that Chambers body the hideauze are on? So he didn't get blown up.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-07-19 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    On the ending of Gargantia - So I didn't notice before but at the very very end is that Chambers body the hideauze are on? So he didn't get blown up.
    That is indeed his body.

Deleted
    Noooo- Yurarin's beautiful hair ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like it. I can be a really big fan of short hair like that.
    Long hair for life.

When I started watching Zegapain I had no idea it was going to become this lewd.

Haven't posted a picture in a bit, have a magical girl sugintou

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Dangan Ronpa is still not out...

I guess it's understandable, as alot of typesetting is required for that show, but still...

10+ Year Old Account
    Neptunia: I love how Neptune teases Noire, it's adorable. Also Ram and Rom are cute as hell. Again, waiting for Arfoire to do something. Red crystal of evil and assuming Neptune would have the least amount of problem since she enjoys(?) fighting in her non HDD / Goddess form.
    It was an enjoyable episode nonetheless, at least imo.

The ED is hilarious especially with Purple Heart's (Neptune's) boobs and the 4 goddess bouncing / Neptune getting squished by them. As fan servicey it was, it was actually pretty damn cute.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-20 at 01:35 AM.

Danganronpa Ep 3 - This episode wasn't that good. Mc was pretty annoying this episode and and if Leon shouted moron one more time I think I'd of lost it. Hopefully the trials from now on are more entertaining/interesting, because this episode was kind of lackluster.

poor junk has to sleep on a bench ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    That is some well developed plot =)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what happens when I'm bored.
    Make a 400+ frame gif with Neptune's bouncing boobs.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Anime/huhu.gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This is what happens when I'm bored.
    Make a 400+ frame gif with Neptune's bouncing boobs.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Anime/huhu.gif
    You should just watch some anime or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should just watch some anime or something.
    I could... or I end up doing something anime related. >.>

Like VNs or extract images... or make gif about boobs. Lol