Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This is what happens when I'm bored.
    Make a 400+ frame gif with Neptune's bouncing boobs.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Anime/huhu.gif
    Hat's off to you, good sir.

That's certainly something lol.

Finally caught up with Railgun S. Wow is this show amazing. I think I like it more than the first season. One thing that's definitely different between the two seasons is that this one is more plot oriented than the last one. I've had it on my hard drive forever and have never got around to watching it, but as soon as Railgun is over I'm going to start Index.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahahaha Railgun. Every episode gets better and better. I thought it'd be impossible to surpass last weeks episode but I think this week did just that. It had to end at such a cliffhanger place though (even though we pretty much all know what is going to happen anyways). They've done this show so perfectly. Even though we all know everything that happens they've pulled us in so well and made it so it's like we are watching something new and engaging and they're doing it so well. The VAing, scenery, OST, directing, everything is perfect. The same scene in Index just doesn't compare, it makes me excited to see how they would do an Index S3.

Deleted

10/10 would save to own dropbox.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dangan Ronpa 03 - I'm going to start off and say that anyone who is watching this without playing the game should just stop, and go play the game and watch it later. The fun part about the game is figuring out the cases for yourself. Having it spoonfed to you makes it for a much boring experience. On top of that, since it is going at such a fast pace, you can't even get attached to any of the characters.

That said, it is a decent adaption. Ignoring the fact that it is on fast forward and skips any non-case related scenes, there hasn't been any major changes. The dialogue is literally ripped right from the game, and the scenes almost look exactly the same. Kinda surprised they even added the "ammunition scenes". Anyways, all of this doesn't change the fact that watching it instead of playing it makes for a greatly worsened experience.

Episode Spoilers: This was my favourite case in the game (besides maybe chapter 5). Leon's death is honestly one of the saddest ones. The dude was only defending himself. At that point, he didn't know anybody else was going to die if he escaped. He simply killed someone who tried to kill him. If he had let her go, it is highly likely Maizono would have blamed it on him. Who would they have believed, the idol or the badboy baseballer/wannabe rockstar? Exactly. Plus his execution is fucking brutal. Holy fuck that would be absolutely horrible to watch (and to experience, lol). Though I'm kinda pissed they censored it in the anime. I'm pretty sure there were more shots of the baseballs actually hitting him... the anime focused on the baseball launcher. Side note: Really glad the kept that "I'm an esper" line. Maizono only says it like once in the anime, but still glad they kept it.

Railgun S 15 - Can't get over how amazing this is. Jesus, so much better than the first Railgun. I just don't understand why they are going with anime original filler arc after this if they can produce stuff like this...

SnK 15 - Uhm, this was a weird episode. Still better than the Trost Arc, though. Ending was good, even though I know who did it. Hell, I've probably had the entire manga spoiled by now...
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-07-21 at 03:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    SnK - Easily the best episode so far. I was worried SnK was gonna stay and get even more shitty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fate H/A is 97.6% now.

Only a few more years, guys. (Probably shouldn't be saying that since I've only been waiting for a month or so)

cant stop watching.....erhhhhhhhh XD

rozen maiden: slow pacing mmmmmm will keep watching!!

railgun S: good god that accelerator laugh lol, this just keeps geting better and better
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blonde in Genshiken has some pretty good taste. Monogatari's Shinobu and Frau Bow from Robotics;Notes. Also holy shit trap can talk fast. Dis was a really good episode, I have faith in new Genshiken now.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    rozen maiden: slow pacing mmmmmm will keep watching!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Kamisama 03 - Holy fuck. Episode of the season for me, even better than the past two Railgun episodes. I knew it was coming. /a/ and spoilers go hand in hand. But still, I cried like a baby at the ending. Holy shit that was amazing. Haven't seen an scene like that in a long time.Having him die, but having the happy scene where they spend time together, and then having her bury him as she is crying... oh my god the tears.

This show is definitely my favourite show of the season so far. Character of the season right here. (episode spoilers)
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-07-21 at 06:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Anyone recognize what anime the girl on the right with the chains is from?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XuHBMA8l.jpgimg]
    Tsukihime it seems.

Tsukihime it seems.
    does look like her, but I don't think she ever had chains (only seen animu)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki: Well... it's better than the Trost part. I don't know, can't really give it that much praise. Was decent?

Tsukihime it seems.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Probably just an addition by the artist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    It is Arcueid from Tsukihime, the chains are probably meant to represent her history.

Anyone here try out Hummingbird? For those not familiar with it, it's basically a slick version of MAL with what seems to be more of an emphasis on social aspects than just somewhere to keep track of your anime. I didn't dislike it, but it felt like it sacrificed functionality in favor of form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Kamisama 03 - Holy fuck. Episode of the season for me, even better than the past two Railgun episodes. I knew it was coming. /a/ and spoilers go hand in hand. But still, I cried like a baby at the ending. Holy shit that was amazing. Haven't seen an scene like that in a long time.Having him die, but having the happy scene where they spend time together, and then having her bury him as she is crying... oh my god the tears.

This show is definitely my favourite show of the season so far. Character of the season right here. (episode spoilers)
    Unlike some I had high expectations of the show from the start - and man, does it deliver... Definitely my favourite thus far.
    I did expect Humpnie to be her father, but that's not much of a guess. The way his story was abruptly concluded, though? As beautiful as unexpected. I'm a sucker for sob stories, but this one is on entire another level.

On another note, I must say Ai and Scar are quite the badass pair. Scar's grand entrance, Ai walking in, further development of the ensuing dialogue and fight... Enchanting soundtrack, beautiful art, first class choreography. Everything, from the plot to the comedy to the action is amazing in this anime and I can't wait for more.

A speculation: has God not abandoned the world after all, even quite the opposite? I mean, Humpnie got his wish granted, in the exact form he supposedly desired the most.

So badass.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-07-21 at 11:43 AM.