15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    So as the Season is pretty much over how would u rank your top 5?

mine would be something like this:
    Gin no Saji
    The World God only Knows
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
    Blood lad
    Danganronpa
    with quite a few runner ups like Highschool DxD, Fate, Love Lab, Free, Ro-kyu-bou
    Servant x Service
    Gatchaman Crowds
    Monogatari
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyobui
    World God Only Knows S3

Not sure if the order is correct, but those are my top five. Runner Ups would include Uchouten Kazoku, Fate/Kaleid, and Gin no Saji. Dangan Ronpa might be there too but considering it's an adaption, the only thing I can think of while watching it is how fast they are rushing through it.

For the most part this season is really good, the only ones (that I've watched) that I'd consider bad would be Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou, C3-bu (this might become amazing depending on the ending), and Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (which I dropped). Everything else is really good.

Anyway, a spot finally opened up in the Japanese class I was looking at, so I switched my Italian for it. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Now you have time to watch yu yu hakusho!
    I actually enjoy the ant arc more than greed island
    With all the other shows I'm watching right now, I don't know lol. It looks interesting so I may check it out. I'm at least going to add it to my torrents to download.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    So as the Season is pretty much over how would u rank your top 5?
    #1 Uchouten Kazoku
    #2 Monogatari
    #3 Gin no Saji
    #4 The World God Only Knows
    #5 Blood Lad

Shows I dropped:

KKK
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyo
    Fantasia Doll
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist

My guilty pleasure of the season was Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou. I really should not like this show because it's pretty ridiculous, but it's so bad it's good lol. I don't know what I like about it, but every week I watch it and enjoy it.

Super excited for next season. All the good shows aside, it's always especially fun to watch those first few episodes of all the new shows and see what they're like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/33b267ce520997b1ab65893998b502e2/tumblr_msxx96KvtF1r922azo1_500.gif[img]

I should rewatch this
    And see worst girl win again? Please no.

10+ Year Old Account
    [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/33b267ce520997b1ab65893998b502e2/tumblr_msxx96KvtF1r922azo1_500.gif[img]

I should rewatch this
    What's this from.

Deleted
    Why is everyone dropping the going home club? I don't get it o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    WELL I'D END IT AT best girl confession. The rest is too cruel 5me

Sakurasou
    Still need to watch it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Why is everyone dropping the going home club? I don't get it o.o
    Well, it IS completely retarded. I still like it, mainly because it's retarded - but to each their own? ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, it IS completely retarded. I still like it, mainly because it's retarded - but to each their own? ;P
    True that. But at least the tsukkomi knows that she's supposed to unleash her tsukkomi all the time, unlike for example yusushiki

Deleted
    I'd probably only rewatch the first 12 episodes. The rest is just 3cruel5me.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://ndkdenver.org/files/2013event...ulefinal_1.pdf

Some of these panels makes me want to hurt people, like "The Ethics of Death Note" "When Will Anime Grow Up? A Look at Geek Culture's Maturity" "End of the Anime Industry as We Know It" "Embracing Otakudom" "Philosophy in Ghost in the Shell" "Guide to League of Legends" (wut) "Friends or Frenemies: Anime & Mainstream Popularity" "Sword Art Online Panel" (hue) "Do Anime Conventions Have a Future". Seriously, most of these make me cringe hardcore, some of them don't make any sense (LoL at a weebaoo convention? Pls this isn't a MOBA convention). And shit like Death of Anime and Anime Conventions not having a future (they had the same panels last year). Plus the Ethics/Philosophy ones really really hurt.

At least there are a few excellent panels I'll try to go to like "Late Show" "Fundamentals of Yaoi" (:3) "Visual Novels & Eroge" "AMV Contest" "Laws and History of Hentai" "It Came from Japan" "Bento Boxes 101" (sounds cool) "Mind of Miyazaki".

Also how much you wanna bet that the "Name that ANIME character" panel will all be either characters from anime before 2006 or from super popular ones like SAO and AoT.

I'm also a wizard. Every city around me is getting flooded and even evacuated or completely cut off from the rest of the world with the US Guard coming in for search and rescue and mine is just getting a light drizzle. There's major flooding just two miles away and it's just sprinkling here at the moment.

Deleted
    [ig]http://24.media.tumblr.com/33b267ce520997b1ab65893998b502e2/tumblr_msxx96KvtF1r922azo1_500.gif[/img]

I should rewatch this
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    And see worst girl win again? Please no.

Sakurasou
    MC is a retard and Mashiro is a goddess

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    http://ndkdenver.org/files/2013event...ulefinal_1.pdf

Some of these panels makes me want to hurt people, like "The Ethics of Death Note" "When Will Anime Grow Up? A Look at Geek Culture's Maturity" "End of the Anime Industry as We Know It" "Embracing Otakudom" "Philosophy in Ghost in the Shell" "Guide to League of Legends" (wut) "Friends or Frenemies: Anime & Mainstream Popularity" "Sword Art Online Panel" (hue) "Do Anime Conventions Have a Future". Seriously, most of these make me cringe hardcore, some of them don't make any sense (LoL at a weebaoo convention? Pls this isn't a MOBA convention). And shit like Death of Anime and Anime Conventions not having a future (they had the same panels last year). Plus the Ethics/Philosophy ones really really hurt.

At least there are a few excellent panels I'll try to go to like "Late Show" "Fundamentals of Yaoi" (:3) "Visual Novels & Eroge" "AMV Contest" "Laws and History of Hentai" "It Came from Japan" "Bento Boxes 101" (sounds cool) "Mind of Miyazaki".

Also how much you wanna bet that the "Name that ANIME character" panel will all be either characters from anime before 2006 or from super popular ones like SAO and AoT.

I'm also a wizard. Every city around me is getting flooded and even evacuated or completely cut off from the rest of the world with the US Guard coming in for search and rescue and mine is just getting a light drizzle. There's major flooding just two miles away and it's just sprinkling here at the moment.
    Yeah. The panels have generally always been stupid. Once in a while there are good ones... but... yeah...

heh i did the same thing stoped watching at epi 12??13?? cant even remember
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

aw yiss more "don't think, IMASINE"

Deleted
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nime-green-lit
    aw yiss more "don't think, IMASINE"
    Awwwwyeah, can't wait for the hot Illya on Illya action!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Awwwwyeah, can't wait for the hot Illya on Illya action!
    ...selfcest?

Deleted
    ...selfcest?
    Hotcest as far as I am concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Season 2, glorious <3.

- - - Updated - - -

Fate/Ilya: Ilya x Miyu so good <3. Yandere-ish Miyu is adorable as hell.

Deleted
    lobotomoe
    all geniuses are like that .

15+ Year Old Account
    Danganronpa - What the hell. This episode was shit. The whole trial was done very poorly. Ignoring the fact they cut alot of the stuff out of the trial, there is one part that really irks me. In the game, when Naegi realizes Kirigiri is lying (about the Master key) there is an actual dilemma. You can choose to tell everyone the truth about the key, or you can trust in Kirigiri. This works perfectly in the game, simply because the player has the dilemma, and will have trouble deciding what to do. In the anime, however, with the absence of the player, it is shit. Naegi just looks like a retard who says 'well i'm sure she has a plan lol'. I thought that moment was fucking amazing in the game, but the way Naegi doesn't even think about it for a second ruins the entire thing. Holy shit that pisses me off.