10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Tokyo Ravens Ep 6 - Whoever started the trend of putting fujoshis in anime, thank you lol. They're always hilarious.
    This x1000

Deleted
    I'm up to 9th episode of Steins;Gate and so far it quickly went from "God, his chuunibyou is a terminal case" to "God, this is amazing. And his chuunibyou delusions are actually proving real Oo"... which is good, since I hate chuunibyou characters. ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm up to 9th episode of Steins;Gate and so far it quickly went from "God, his chuunibyou is a terminal case" to "God, this is amazing. And his chuunibyou delusions are actually proving real Oo"... which is good, since I hate chuunibyou characters. ^.^
    Make sure to update some more!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Make sure to update some more!
    I kinda dislike how the entire plot hinges on the assumption that their selves of x days/months/years past will obey random orders they receive to a letter... hoping it will get explained somehow.

Also, I did not think such simple images could send a shiver down my spine. The atmosphere is handled masterfully in this series.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-11-13 at 06:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Jesus, Kyouko/Sayaka is basically cannon now after Rebellion Story. Found someone's blog where they try to translate/summarize the movie.

​"We have no idea whats going on but now were all twisted up in this mess." Kyoko spits to the side killing a monster in Sayaka’s way.

"Thank you," Sayaka hums and her and Kyoko go back to back. Kyoko’s tone gets very serious and low.

"I saw a really messed up dream. It was a dream in which you died…But actually, thats reality, huh. And the two of us fighting here like this, thats the dream, right? Sayaka?"

"To say this is a dream isn’t really correct. I wasn’t supposed to have any regrets but," and she pauses for a moment, their hands linked. "Even saying that, In the end my original role is being compromised by the feelings I have still here in my heart. About the fact that I left you behind too…"
    Yeah, sounds about right.

Also I found that Sayaka was a lot better of a character in this movie. She's not like a butthurt person and instead accepted what's going on.

Momoe Nagisa ("Bebe") is adorable as hell by the way.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-11-13 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah, it's.. kind of similar to Madoka in that regard. Not to spoil or anything.

Episode 14, I think I get what you meant now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so the Steins;Gate VN is supposedly better than the anime. Should I read it right away or give myself half a year/a year to forget the plot details and enjoy it to a bigger extent?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say do it right away, a lot of "science" to enjoy that you can compare

Deleted
    NouKome: Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl

Now that this is out of my system: Died of Moe and lulz again. Konagi is really an angel. Her fanclub is def. on the hypocritical side of things though.
    That ppai-ojousama was hilarious (and she gave Amakusa quite the service. Loved her blushes).
    And Yukihira.... her dere side can melt ice.... well, actually it can sublimate steel. HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Btw: I got your shipment of Pie here, who ordered it?
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2013-11-13 at 09:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    NouKome: Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl
    I second this. Yukihira a qt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Holy shit, this is so damn true. She is amazing. She stole this show this episode. I just hope that there is some development before the end, and no more 'lose memories' nonsense... I just want to see her happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little Busters - WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Galilei Donna - DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN.

Samurai Flamenco - Hahaha what.

The lack of more serious/darker shows these past few seasons has been disappointing. Aside from maybe AoT which isn't exactly the type of show I mean, we haven't really had anything since Fall 2012's Shinsekai Yori and Psycho Pass. And it looks next season wont be any different.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lack of more serious/darker shows these past few seasons has been disappointing. Aside from maybe AoT which isn't exactly the type of show I mean, we haven't really had anything since Fall 2012's Shinsekai Yori and Psycho Pass. And it looks next season wont be any different.
    Railgun sisters arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Railgun sisters arc.
    Eh, for me Railgun still doesn't give the serious/dark vibe. I love the show and that arc was certainly darker than what it normally is, but I never quite got the feeling that shows like SSY or PP give me. And shows like Railgun are perfectly fine and I enjoy watching them, but a couple shows with a similar feel to SSY or PP every season would be nice. Just to mix things up if anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, for me Railgun still doesn't give the serious/dark vibe. I love the show and that arc was certainly darker than what it normally is, but I never quite got the feeling that shows like SSY or PP give me. And shows like Railgun are perfectly fine and I enjoy watching them, but a couple shows with a similar feel to SSY or PP every season would be nice. Just to mix things up if anything.
    I agree, PP s2 incoming though.

Nagi no Asukara - It's like they haven't seen the first arc of Little Busters S2 or Kamisama no Inai.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-11-14 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I agree, PP s2 incoming though.
    Super excited for that. There's going to be a movie, too. I can't remember whether it was going to be a recap or new content, though. Either way it's cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up to episode 18 of Gundam 00 now.
    I hate trinity so much, really hope they all die horribly. I want Kira Yamato to exit Seed and Enter 00 for a bit just to kick their ass's but it looks like they're going to be around for a while

Deleted
    Nagi no Asukara: That ending was intense. And a bit unexpected. Hikari sure did mature quite a bit since episode 1.
    Btw, that scene in the end the Icecoral forest... anyone else thought of crystalsong forest when he saw it?

From the preview:

Now kiss! (yes, I'm shipping HikariXMiuna)
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2013-11-15 at 01:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave - So Haruto's father is an asshole, and it looks like I was wrong about Lieselotte, which I'm glad. Starting to doubt they will wrap everything up this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - That ending made me so excited. I knew it was coming, but when he said that I was jumping up and down in my chair. I'm so excited for what's coming.

Outbreak Company - I don't think you can call that anything close to sports anymore.

Galilei Donna - This show is getting more and more brutal. I kinda like it and I wonder if it'll continue. We're starting to see a bigger threat to the world now and how far into despair it truly is.