Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Everything is "the loose ideas". This is just a bunch of ideas you thought of as cool thrown together. Some are detailed, some are nothing more than sketch of a sketch. It is not necessarily bad, but if you intend to actually write some original fiction this is the very first step. Moreover, if you want the story to be serious it becomes that much more difficult. This kind of world will be very hard to explain without escaping to "just because".
    Ah i see, I wasnt planning on writing anything lol, I have no talent for writing. What would you change about it to make it a solid idea?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Ah i see, I wasnt planning on writing anything lol, I have no talent for writing. What would you change about it to make it a solid idea?
    If that's the framework you like, I would not change anything. What's needed, though, is much more lore to tie it all together into a coherent world.

This kind of setting is not inherently bad, but it requires a lot of effort and creativity to make it work outside of very light comedy genre.

If that's the framework you like, I would not change anything. What's needed, though, is much more lore to tie it all together into a coherent world.

This kind of setting is not inherently bad, but it requires a lot of effort and creativity to make it work outside of very light comedy genre.
    seems like i have more thinking to do. I will post about it again after doing some more backstory and even some plot planning

- - - Updated - - -

Is black jack any good? I like the 40min opening episode but not sure if it will be good through out the series with just a doc and a loli with hardly any appeal xD

I just found out the place I'm moving to only has Comcast which I'm pretty sure has data caps. Noooooo! I think it's something like 300 gigs a month. I'd go through that in a week. Gah.

what u ahve 300 gigs download a week? u are clearly doing something wrong ;< i dont even reach the 50gb

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    what u ahve 300 gigs download a week? u are clearly doing something wrong ;< i dont even reach the 50gb
    I've downloaded about 700 gigs in the past 10 days and my internet is slower than the place I'm moving to. My current provider doesn't have data caps though. I'm guessing you don't download often if you're not even reaching 50 gb?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone compiled a bunch of stiches from Kill la Kill. Pretty cool.

https://abiisage.minus.com/mbvwVFr5pDcZul

no idea what u load ;P i load all my animes and have a bit of game traffic and even if i would download games movies etc. all day long i couldnt reach 700gb in a week with my 1.2mb download ,D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    no idea what u load ;P i load all my animes and have a bit of game traffic and even if i would download games movies etc. all day long i couldnt reach 700gb in a week with my 1.2mb download ,D
    Lots and lots of 1080p BD quality anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Lots and lots of 1080p BD quality anime.
    Let alone that anime I recommend you was at least 50gb for 1080p quality too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Let alone that anime I recommend you was at least 50gb for 1080p quality too.
    Yep lol. It seemed to be the best version though. I downloaded Thora's 1080p release of it as well, but it didn't look quite as good as Coalgirl's release.

http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/12503888/ here is some samples of the 18 tracks on the KLK soundtrack that is coming out in 3 days. Getting mine soon!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by yami View Post
    http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/12503888/ here is some samples of the 18 tracks on the klk soundtrack that is coming out in 3 days. Getting mine soon!
    Gonna be a painful final wait for it

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Gonna be a painful final wait for it
    Good thing I ordered mine as soon as you could. Every website that you can import it from is sold out on the first press release copy. After that it's just the regular one.

- - - Updated - - -
    GARNiDELiA Duo to Perform Kill La Kill Anime's New Opening I have the link on the bottom.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...me-new-opening

Deleted
    http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/12503888/ here is some samples of the 18 tracks on the KLK soundtrack that is coming out in 3 days. Getting mine soon!
    I need to get a larger memory card on my phone. Got too much music on there and I'm NOT letting this pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I just found out the place I'm moving to only has Comcast which I'm pretty sure has data caps. Noooooo! I think it's something like 300 gigs a month. I'd go through that in a week. Gah.
    Wut.

I have Comcast, unlimited, I go through (along with roommates) 1-2 TB a month+ in download/upload data. Average DL speed is 6-7 MB/s on torrents.

Speeds are abouy 65 mb/s download and 14 mb/s upload.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get a larger memory card on my phone. Got too much music on there and I'm NOT letting this pass.
    Use Google Play (if you use superior android instead of shit-tier apple products). I have over 3,000 songs and my 32gb memory card is completely empty. I just stream all my music from Google Music over my data plan or wifi.

So apparently the director said Galilei Donna was originally supposed to be 24 episodes, but they made him squish it into just 11. No wonder. It had the potential to be 9/10 but instead I could barely give it a 6/10.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-12-23 at 12:36 AM.

Zatheyll I found out how many shrines there are in Japan and I don't think you will be able to visit them all. There is about 100k shrines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Use Google Play (if you use superior android instead of shit-tier apple products). I have over 3,000 songs and my 32gb memory card is completely empty. I just stream all my music from Google Music over my data plan or wifi.
    With the speeds I get I would have to listen in audio equivalent of 244p youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zatheyll I found out how many shrines there are in Japan and I don't think you will be able to visit them all. There is about 100k shrines.
    Oh god... maybe I'll try the biggest 300 or so. If that's even possible.

Oh god... maybe I'll try the biggest 300 or so. If that's even possible.
    Biggest one they have are smaller in number then that about 86. Quiet a few either got rebuilt due fire or earthquake and the rest are just left destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently the director said Galilei Donna was originally supposed to be 24 episodes, but they made him squish it into just 11. No wonder. It had the potential to be 9/10 but instead I could barely give it a 6/10.
    Yeah I was feeling that it had to have been Angel-Beats-ified or something.