10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I only took a picture of the cover since I don't want to destroy it to scan it for people. It will be sent via pm since it's way too lewd for this world.
    PM me too please
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    PM me too please
    It has been sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I actually had a few questions about SSY on my mind today (and I intend to read up on it at some point to see if I missed something here and there):

1. When the egg Shun was working on in school dropped and the shell broke, Saki saw an eye peek out of it (supposedly) and that scene was repeated often throughout the series. Why did she see it and what was it supposed to be?

2. Apparently showing others your mantra is a very intimate or dangerous thing to do, since Saki and Satoru only flashed it to each other written on a piece of paper. Isn't the mantra what gives them their Cantus back after it was sealed? What would it mean if another person knew your mantra?
    SSY Spoilers

1. The eye you saw was the result of Shun's unconscious leakage of cantus mutating the chick. That was when they realized he was a karma demon.

2. I could be remembering incorrectly, but I believe knowing someone else's mantra allows you to manipulate them like they do when they hypnotize the children at a young age to reinforce the death feedback/attack inhibition. Another example is when they removed the children's memories of the children who disappeared, as well as Shun.

New Shirobako PV from Comic Market! Ep13 airs Jan 8 at 23:30 JST.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's ready for the Tales of Zestiria Anime Special Trailer today? It's about 45mins long and dear god the music in it was great. Can't wait for the game to come out in Japan.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-12-30 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    1. Ah yes... I thought of that but I was sure that Cantus leakage would directly affect everything around him which is why I wasn't entirely sure.
    Eventually it would, and did. At the early stages it was just so minor it only affected organisms in process of developing, vulnerable to interference.
    My guess is he was not purged right then and there because there was a chance it'd subside?

Shit I forgot that Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou ova should have been out by now but no raws in sight or subs.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-12-30 at 09:24 PM.

Anime Chat Thread 2014 Survey Results

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jKR...blishanalytics (Click me!)

Abridged version:

- 32 people participated.
    - This thread is predominantly single guys lol. I don't think this is a surprising statistic.
    - About 30% of you are filthy streamers.
    - Only 1 of you watches dubs relatively equal to subs. And none of you watch dubs more than subs.
    - The majority of the thread started watching anime between 15 and 20.
    - It appears that the thread is pretty evenly spread out in terms of number of anime watched. With vast majority having seen at least 50 anime.
    - You guys like comedy (no surprise there) and science fiction most (surprised to see this do as well as it did), and dislike sports. That was pretty much a given.
    - One of you bastards has more anime downloaded than I do. This is unacceptable. Promptly delete a terabyte.
    - The majority of us have been watching anime between one and three years.
    - Swisted lives in my mother's house apparently. He also desecrates it with his filthy streaming practices.
    - Pretty much all of us read manga.
    - 70% of us think we'll be watching anime in 5 years, with 25% of us not sure.
    - 30% (10) of us are lurkers. This was a surprising statistic. I figured there would be a few, but not that many. It may be a result of my leniency on what I qualified as a lurker. I think some people that answered as being a lurker we wouldn't necessarily qualify as one.
    - Nearly all of the people answered as posters have frequented this thread for a minimum of 7 months. Only 2 people answered being here for a shorter period than that.
    - Over 60% who answered as being a lurker said they posted very infrequently. This is what leads me to believe that the number of lurker statistic might be a tad inflated.
    - Quite a few of the lurkers have been here more than a year.
    - You all have terrible taste. Mushishi not even making the top 15 most watched or favorite anime, nor for 2014 overall? Appalling. I don't even want to get into some of your show choices for the favorite anime of the season and year question. You all disappoint me.
    - You all like NGNL far too much.
    - Unsurprisingly, Fall won the favorite season. I personally think Spring was a lot better, but Fall wasn't too shabby.

Most watched shows of Fall 2014

1. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (78%)
    2. Akame ga Kill! (72%)
    3. Log Horizon 2 (66%)
    4. Amagi Brilliant Park (59%)
    5. Chaika S2 (59%)
    6. Twin Tails (59%)
    7. Inou-Battle (56%)
    8. SAO II (56%)
    9. Shigatsu (50%)
    10. Bahamut (50%)
    11. Shirobako (50%)
    12. Trinity Seven (50%)
    13. Psycho Pass 2 (47%)
    14. Nanatsu (47%)
    15. Parasyte (41%)

Most dropped shows of Fall 2014

1. Grisaia (31%)
    2. I did not drop any shows from this season (28%)
    3. World Trigger (25%)
    4. Gogure! Kokkuri-san (22%)
    5. Madan no Ou to Vanadis (19%)
    6. Terra Formars (19%)
    7. Trinity Seven (16%)
    8. Akame ga Kill! (16%)
    9. Ai Tenchi Muyo! (13%)
    10. Cross Ange (13%)

Favorite shows of Fall 2014

1. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (59%)
    2. Amagi Brilliant Park (41%)
    3. Shigatsu (31%)
    4. Twintails (28%)
    5. Inou-Battle (28%)
    6. Parasyte (25%)
    7. Nanatsu (19%)
    8. Psycho Pass 2 (19%)
    9. Akame ga kill! (19%)
    10. Log Horizon 2 (16%)
    11. Shirobako (16%)

Biggest surprise of Fall 2014

1. Shigatsu (19%)
    2. Amagi (19%)
    3. Twintails (16%)
    4. Parasyte (13%)
    5. Yuuki Yuuna (13%)

Biggest disappointment of Fall 2014

1. Grisaia (25%)
    2. Akame ga Kill! (25%)
    3. SAO II (16%)
    4. World Trigger (13%)

Favorite OST of Fall 2014

1. Shigatsu (22%)
    2. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (19%)

Favorite art style of Fall 2014

1. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (41%)
    2. Shigatsu (19%)

Favorite shows of 2014

1. No Game No Life (72%)
    2. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (50%)
    3. Zankyou no Terror (38%)
    4. Amagi Brilliant Park (38%)
    5. Shigatsu (31%)
    6. Aldnoah Zero (31%)
    7. Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (28%)
    8. Barakamon (28%)
    9. Nisekoi (28%)
    10. Parasyte (25%)
    11. Knights of Sidonia (22%)
    12. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (22%)
    13. Mahouka (19%)
    14. Mekaku City Actors (19%)
    15. Ping Pong (16%)
    16. Psycho Pass 2 (16%)
    17. Nanatsu (16%)
    18. Hanamonogatari (16%)
    19. Log Horizon 2 (16%)
    20. Twintails (16%)

Favorite season of 2014

1. Fall (50%)
    2. Spring (25%)
    3. Summer (16%)
    4. Winter (9%)

- - - Updated - - -

1. Ah yes... I thought of that but I was sure that Cantus leakage would directly affect everything around him which is why I wasn't entirely sure. I still kinda have to wrap my head around some things since a lot of things we learned turned out not to be true iirc (for example, that the holy barrier leads the leaked Cantus outside and causes mutations, I think that explanation was a bit off in the end).

2.That might be right... I remember the Ethics Council leader telling Saki that they were the only group which was allowed to keep most of their free will as part of an experiment.
    SSY spoilers

1. The holy barrier does redirect cantus leakage, but from my understanding it doesn't work with cases like karma demons due to the fact that their subconscious cantus leakage is far more pronounced.

Deleted
    Fuck you incestuous shit-tasters and your loli moeshit
    Who this.
    Fight me.

Also
    >Not voting Spring for best.
    What.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Also
    >Not voting Spring for best.
    What.
    Seriously. How do you not vote for Spring. It was considerably better. Fall was decent, but Spring was just so much better. And I have no idea what the people that voted for Winter were smoking. Worst season I've seen in anime since I started following currently airing shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fate/Stay Night = Snorefest.
    If people from pokemon tread voted log horizon would be 1.st
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Seriously. How do you not vote for Spring. It was considerably better. Fall was decent, but Spring was just so much better. And I have no idea what the people that voted for Winter were smoking. Worst season I've seen in anime since I started following currently airing shows.
    It had uhh...
    ...Nobunaga the Fool
    That's about it.

Didn't he leave the village pretty much right after that?

I was more thinking about how Minoshiro's and stuff like that aren't actually mutations.
    SSY spoilers

Well there were the exploding dogs, those weird bird nests, the drastically changed environment and animals of Tokyo, and so on. Tokyo is the biggest example. It's the result of thinking Tokyo was now a hell like environment, so it became one.

Whelp looks like CR is getting Blown the fuck out by a massive DDOS that took down XBL and PSN over Christmas.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Who this.
    Fight me.
    That one was me

Hemo, next poll we need to make "As a lurker was the great fetish talk of 2014, cringy or entertaining to read?"

Need to see some of the opinions on that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Whelp looks like CR is getting Blown the fuck out by a massive DDOS that took down XBL and PSN over Christmas.
    Grab your pitchforks!

Chelly
    Winter 2014 wasn't that bad guys. It had Noragami, Nourin, Nisekoi, Mikakunin, and D-frag. None of these shows were amazing, but they were pretty good - especially Noragami and D-Frag.

Altho I do agree that it was the weakest season in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is it a war on shitty subs?! Lemme get my pitchfork!
    No it's a war to become E famous and have Kim Dot com from Megaupload give you 300k USD worth of mega vouchers with fully encrypted 500gb cloud space. Which these vouchers can be turned into cash via bitcoin.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Winter 2014 wasn't that bad guys. It had Noragami, Nourin, Nisekoi, Mikakunin, and D-frag. None of these shows were amazing, but they were pretty good - especially Noragami and D-Frag.

Altho I do agree that it was the weakest season in 2014.
    Winter was horrible. Most of those shows you listed were terrible, with Nisekoi and D-Frag being mediocre. The only decent shows of Winter were Witch Craft Works and Silver Spoon S2, and even those weren't that great. Worst season I've watched to date.

Anime Chat Thread 2014 Survey Results

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jKR...blishanalytics (Click me!)

Abridged version:

- 32 people participated.
    - This thread is predominantly single guys lol. I don't think this is a surprising statistic.
    - About 30% of you are filthy streamers.
    - Only 1 of you watches dubs relatively equal to subs. And none of you watch dubs more than subs.
    - The majority of the thread started watching anime between 15 and 20.
    - It appears that the thread is pretty evenly spread out in terms of number of anime watched. With vast majority having seen at least 50 anime.
    - You guys like comedy (no surprise there) and science fiction most (surprised to see this do as well as it did), and dislike sports. That was pretty much a given.
    - One of you bastards has more anime downloaded than I do. This is unacceptable. Promptly delete a terabyte.
    - The majority of us have been watching anime between one and three years.
    - Swisted lives in my mother's house apparently. He also desecrates it with his filthy streaming practices.
    - Pretty much all of us read manga.
    - 70% of us think we'll be watching anime in 5 years, with 25% of us not sure.
    - 30% (10) of us are lurkers. This was a surprising statistic. I figured there would be a few, but not that many. It may be a result of my leniency on what I qualified as a lurker. I think some people that answered as being a lurker we wouldn't necessarily qualify as one.
    - Nearly all of the people answered as posters have frequented this thread for a minimum of 7 months. Only 2 people answered being here for a shorter period than that.
    - Over 60% who answered as being a lurker said they posted very infrequently. This is what leads me to believe that the number of lurker statistic might be a tad inflated.
    - Quite a few of the lurkers have been here more than a year.
    - You all have terrible taste. Mushishi not even making the top 15 most watched or favorite anime, nor for 2014 overall? Appalling. I don't even want to get into some of your show choices for the favorite anime of the season and year question. You all disappoint me.
    - You all like NGNL far too much.
    - Unsurprisingly, Fall won the favorite season. I personally think Spring was a lot better, but Fall wasn't too shabby.

Most watched shows of Fall 2014

1. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (78%)
    2. Akame ga Kill! (72%)
    3. Log Horizon 2 (66%)
    4. Amagi Brilliant Park (59%)
    5. Chaika S2 (59%)
    6. Twin Tails (59%)
    7. Inou-Battle (56%)
    8. SAO II (56%)
    9. Shigatsu (50%)
    10. Bahamut (50%)
    11. Shirobako (50%)
    12. Trinity Seven (50%)
    13. Psycho Pass 2 (47%)
    14. Nanatsu (47%)
    15. Parasyte (41%)

Most dropped shows of Fall 2014

1. Grisaia (31%)
    2. I did not drop any shows from this season (28%)
    3. World Trigger (25%)
    4. Gogure! Kokkuri-san (22%)
    5. Madan no Ou to Vanadis (19%)
    6. Terra Formars (19%)
    7. Trinity Seven (16%)
    8. Akame ga Kill! (16%)
    9. Ai Tenchi Muyo! (13%)
    10. Cross Ange (13%)

Favorite shows of Fall 2014

1. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (59%)
    2. Amagi Brilliant Park (41%)
    3. Shigatsu (31%)
    4. Twintails (28%)
    5. Inou-Battle (28%)
    6. Parasyte (25%)
    7. Nanatsu (19%)
    8. Psycho Pass 2 (19%)
    9. Akame ga kill! (19%)
    10. Log Horizon 2 (16%)
    11. Shirobako (16%)

Biggest surprise of Fall 2014

1. Shigatsu (19%)
    2. Amagi (19%)
    3. Twintails (16%)
    4. Parasyte (13%)
    5. Yuuki Yuuna (13%)

Biggest disappointment of Fall 2014

1. Grisaia (25%)
    2. Akame ga Kill! (25%)
    3. SAO II (16%)
    4. World Trigger (13%)

Favorite OST of Fall 2014

1. Shigatsu (22%)
    2. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (19%)

Favorite art style of Fall 2014

1. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (41%)
    2. Shigatsu (19%)

Favorite shows of 2014

1. No Game No Life (72%)
    2. Fate/Stay Night: UBW (50%)
    3. Zankyou no Terror (38%)
    4. Amagi Brilliant Park (38%)
    5. Shigatsu (31%)
    6. Aldnoah Zero (31%)
    7. Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (28%)
    8. Barakamon (28%)
    9. Nisekoi (28%)
    10. Parasyte (25%)
    11. Knights of Sidonia (22%)
    12. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (22%)
    13. Mahouka (19%)
    14. Mekaku City Actors (19%)
    15. Ping Pong (16%)
    16. Psycho Pass 2 (16%)
    17. Nanatsu (16%)
    18. Hanamonogatari (16%)
    19. Log Horizon 2 (16%)
    20. Twintails (16%)

Favorite season of 2014

1. Fall (50%)
    2. Spring (25%)
    3. Summer (16%)
    4. Winter (9%)

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Winter was horrible. Most of those shows you listed were terrible, with Nisekoi and D-Frag being mediocre. The only decent shows of Winter were Witch Craft Works and Silver Spoon S2, and even those weren't that great. Worst season I've watched to date.
    Noragami
    Terrible