10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senedra View Post
    i think i've died and gone to heaven with this thread.
    aren't you overreacting a bit? xD
    has anyone read/watched eyeshield 21 and historys strongest disciple kenichi?
    nope and nope^^

10+ Year Old Account
    O_O omg you have to read the manga for both they are AWESOME, eyeshield 21 is about american football but hmm how to explain this.....

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 10:56 AM ----------

well heres the brief plot of HISTORYS STRONGEST DISCIPLE KENICHI
    Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One day, he became good friends with the new transfer student, Fuurinji Miu, who was also looking for a friend. Kenichi was shocked at how powerful she is at first, but he is still somehow attracted to her...so he later goes to the dojo of her family and starts a training that will change his life

so yeah he learns martial arts from peple at Miu's dojo and dear god theyre a scary bunch of people O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    O_O omg you have to read the manga for both they are AWESOME, eyeshield 21 is about american football but hmm how to explain this.....
    sorry but i really don't care about sports^^ not in real life, not in tv, not in games, not in anime.
    i don't mind the occasional sport scenes in high school animes, but i probably wouldn't like one where sport is a main factor of the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    >.< thats too bad cause its got good story and characters, what about HSDK would you read/watch that, if your not against a martial arts anime with some ecchi thrown into it.

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 11:12 AM ----------

wonder if i should list all the anime i've seen >.> dunno if i would run out of room thouhg XD

10+ Year Old Account
    what about HSDK would you read/watch that, if your not against a martial arts anime with some ecchi thrown into it.
    i don't like typical (fighting-)shounen, so probably not. i don't mind martial arts and/or ecchi in general, it's just that those two don't make good animes themselves (imo), so there need to be other things that make the anime worth watching (good/deep/complex story and storytelling, deep/interesting/likeable characters or intelligent humor). action or ecchi are just small bonuses for me when they fit into an already good anime.

i'm sorry, i guess nearly everyone in this thread has already despaired of my anime likings xD
    wonder if i should list all the anime i've seen >.> dunno if i would run out of room thouhg XD
    you don't need to list everyone you've seen, but telling your favorites sure wouldn't be a bad idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Q_Q but you should watch a few episodes of HSDK Pleeeeeeeeease XD

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 11:29 AM ----------

i will spread the awesomeness of HSDK >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Q_Q but you should watch a few episodes of HSDK Pleeeeeeeeease XDi will spread the awesomeness of HSDK >.<
    maybe i will at some point in the future^^
    but i just have to many great animes (of my preference) that i need to watch right now :x

10+ Year Old Account
    i actually need more anime to watch, watching fairy tail, the world god only knows, Yumiero patissiere, panty and stocking with garterbelt ,onepiece and lots of manga that i wont bother trying to list XD

10+ Year Old Account
    i actually need more anime to watch, watching fairy tail, the world god only knows, Yumiero patissiere, panty and stocking with garterbelt ,onepiece and lots of manga that i wont bother trying to list XD
    recommending animes is actually the main purpose of this thread
    so take a look at my list or one of the others, or you could say what kind of anime you'd like and someone will probably know something for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    aw just read in an earlier post that you wouldnt get inot Historys stringest disciple kenichi , that being said have you tried Air gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish air gear was real.... would love to -fly- with air treks XD

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 12:03 PM ----------

my avitar is making me sad for some reason >.< argh why did i choose a picture of antimony crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    have you tried Air gear?
    nope.

and i'm already getting a guilty conscience because i didn't watch/like any of those you mentioned.. -.-^^

10+ Year Old Account
    eh its ok i like every anime i watch for some strange reason....yeah i'm weird like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    eh its ok i like every anime i watch for some strange reason....yeah i'm weird like that.
    well, that's actually a really positive characteristic, at least for yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    about Toradora...
    16 episodes in and for some reason I am extremely saddened by anything involving Kawashima.
    Not sure if its just me, but it seems so melancholy in any scene between her and Takasu...
    I do think the show is great (so far) but why do I feel sorry for a character who seemingly fits the role as the "dislikeable" character in the show... (like Misa in Death Note I guess?)

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 03:55 PM ----------

Also I severely dislike Kushieda, is that normal?
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

I feel sorry for Kawashima, she may be my favourite character and while she is a pain at first... she should get some more sympathy! =[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    I feel sorry for Kawashima, she may be my favourite character and while she is a pain at first... she should get some more sympathy! =[
    100% agree! She seems more misunderstood and lonely than some kind of teen queen!
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Deleted
    hmm for my list go to animeplanet.com and search for izssy
    I can really recommend these!
    Series:
    MM!
    Fate/stay night'
    So-Ra-No-Wo-To
    Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
    Soul Eater
    Movie:
    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up Fairytail the other day volumes 1-4 and 7 they were out of 5-6 but there was buy 4 get one free so yeah anyways i absolutely love this manga its like most people are saying its fricking one piece with magic its actually pretty funy to Lucy is awesome. So its goes for me

Manga Made in the Last 15 years
    1.(Tie)One Piece/Shaman King
    2.FairyTail
    3.Gintama
    4.D.Gray-Man
    5.Frankly there isnt one yet

even though there isnt a 5th one becuase i cant decide on one piece and shaman king there both excellent stories that diverge from the usual shounen hero beats up the bad guy but tell a grand story.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Off topic: Wonder if we'll ever get over 9000 posts.. Hmmm..

Btw Sy, I'd love if you made
    <-- "this"(dunno what to say... Ichigo's Hollowed part?) into a more chistmas-y themed. I'll give you a /kiss for it!

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Hehe, I know
    I dislike the cold and the snow here in Holland, but its just something to keep the Christmas Spirit up on the Forums!
    Bahumu, have you ever been in Norway? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'm absolutely not in holiday mood yet, but everyone around me is..
    so i have to either close my eyes and hears everytime someone mentiones "christmas", "cookies", "presents" or "coca cola" or just give up and try getting into the mood too :x
    the fact that our whole country is already covered in beautiful white snow since last weekening isn't really helping my cause either -.-^^
    I'm sitting right next to a bottle of coke, a pack of cookies, a blanket over my body and still I long for christmas.. Am I the only one who is currently the wierdest person on the forums? o.O
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2010-12-03 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Added a request.