Enhancement Shaman

So, i have been at basic military training for the AF for the past 10 weeks

I was wondering (since 4.0.1 screwed everything up for me ) if anyone could tell me the talents, what enchantments i need on my weapons and what the rotation is for max dps

and situations for fights, if possible thank you

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 10:25 PM ----------

Bamp,

Or atleast link me to where i can find all this :P

derp....google search it? EJ.....class forums here...........soo hard to figure this stuff out your self right.....noit like the AF doesnt trian you to be self reliant when obtaining info or anything............your sound more like a jar head than AF.........arnt the AF supposed to be the smarter group of military.

Link is google.com. Seriously, if you will get it spoon-fed to you, you will have to come back here and beg for new info the moment some patch comes live.

I feel bad for anyone entering the battlefield with the OP. With the endless resources out there, this type of question for detailed help is usually ignored or trolled. Make sense no?

Could a mod move it to the Shaman forums from the PvP forums?
    [The class I play] is imbalanced and broken, [The class that counters my class] should be nerfed because it's too OP, but [The class I counter] is fine and just needs to L2P.