Thread: ZG Recycled?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

ZG Recycled?

Had a discussion with guildies today about the Zulian Tiger just about 5 minutes ago (one particular guildie has yet to see it and is worried he won't get it before Cata drops).

One guildie chimed in that ZG is getting recycled and will be moving to Echo Isles as a new troll raid in Cata (though he was unsure about the mounts moving with it). He said he heard about this at Blizzcon. I hadn't heard anything like this and was wondering if anybody had any information about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Complete and utter bullshit is what he is saying.

Blues have said that the mounts/pets may be coming back through other means.

----WARNING---- The following is unconfirmed and has no proof whatsoever. DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS.

A guildie of mine said that he heard from his friend who works at Blizz that ZG will return in Cata as three seperate 5 man dungeons.
    Last edited by dranx; 2010-11-15 at 04:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellphantine View Post
    "Rock Knocker"
    as in Rock Knocker Hellphantine
    Spend 100+ hours melee dpsing under a boss' testicles.
    - From the create your own title thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    This man speaks the truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

i havent heard anything like that but it would be sick if they did. i DO know that blizz is getting ALOT of complaints from ppl who want the tiger/raptor and/or dont wanna see the raid go

ok that answers my question lol but i think there was a thing somewhere about them thinking of putting the mount in the online blizz pet store, would be cool but i doubt it

Why, of course! Discontent with their awesome starting zone and Garrosh's decisions as Warchief, the Darkspear tribe has decided to re-summon Hakkar!

...No.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalviar View Post
    i havent heard anything like that but it would be sick if they did. i DO know that blizz is getting ALOT of complaints from ppl who want the tiger/raptor and/or dont wanna see the raid go
    People complained abt the ZA mount. They will get over it.

Alright, thanks all. He claimed to have heard it over the stream, so I thought that maybe it was one of the panels I'd missed. He then said he has "no proof" to back it up... Glad to know he's full of shit!
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

wouldnt suprise me

i mean,blizz has recycled stuff before

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destined2Rock View Post
    Alright, thanks all. He claimed to have heard it over the stream, so I thought that maybe it was one of the panels I'd missed. He then said he has "no proof" to back it up... Glad to know he's full of shit!
    That he is.
    "Rock Knocker"

I am pretty sure there was a blue post not long ago that stated that ZG was going to be recycled into a leveling zone post-cata and the mounts, although the have no plans yet on how/when, might be available later through other means. I will try to find this post.

Aha found it: blue.mmo-champion (dot) com/topic/122664/zulgurub-removal

remove the (dot) and spaces
    Last edited by mes9696; 2010-11-15 at 04:49 AM.

Deleted
    ----WARNING---- The following is unconfirmed and has no proof whatsoever. DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS.
    I'm gonna quote you on this!

Quote Originally Posted by mes9696 View Post
    I am pretty sure there was a blue post not long ago that stated that ZG was going to be recycled into a leveling zone post-cata and the mounts, although the have no plans yet on how/when, might be available later through other means. I will try to find this post.
    I knew that much, but this guildie was saying that ZG, as an actual troll raid, was going to be reused as an 85 raid down in Echo Isles as opposed to a leveling zone in STV.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope that they bring back Hakkar somehow, he has a great story and even a relation to the old gods. I just dont know what it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingyou View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0000000000oooooooo

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 04:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I hope that they bring back Hakkar somehow, he has a great story and even a relation to the old gods. I just dont know what it is
    I'm 100% sure that this guy is connected to something somewhere, its just that i got to prove that the something exists..... somewhere... Amirite?

jk <3 you darkside
    "Rock Knocker"

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    This man speaks the truth
    let it be heard!

I'm pretty sure blizz said they might bring back Zg at some point but nothing it 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Tingyou View Post
    I lol'd

The pet has already been confirmed to have a new home, the mounts have had no further comments.

Yeah, don't listen to him unless its coming from a blue post specifically. ask for sources

Quote Originally Posted by mes9696 View Post

Aha found it: blue.mmo-champion (dot) com/topic/122664/zulgurub-removal

remove the (dot) and spaces
    That and they already found a place for the razzashi hatchling, so I wouldn't be surprised if they found a place for the mounts soon too.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be sure this won't happen to you again, just set up some rules. If somebody tries to bullshit me, I just say that I want to see proof and two types of ID.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.