A little leveling help

Ive been leveling a warrior in Arms... Hes now level 70.. Ive tried Fury with Titans grip...i become rage starved from the get go .. I was hoping for a suggestion... Do I stay in Arms spec and switch to Fury when i get better gear at 80 ... or switch to Fury and level that way.. Any help is appreciated ..Thx

Deleted
    If you are having rage issues, it is more about playstyle than the choice of talent tree. I leveled as both prot and fury, occasionally changed to arms to experiment down the road, but rage was pretty much the same for both DPS specs. It is something you need to build and manage, even more so now after the patch. Popping a shout, charging and exhausting your rage on the first mob is a bad idea. You need to pop a shout, charge and kill the mob without starving yourself, so you can charge again and repeat the process. That means not using every ability on CD. I found that when I learned to make my rage last, I was unstoppable in either spec. I could just plow through packs of mobs without stopping.

Deleted
    Some points to consider:

Fury
    • More survivability as a result of greater amounts of self healing
    • You have access to Booming Voice at level 70 which you wouldn't as Arms
    • More burst damage with high amounts of rage

Arms
    • Charge gives you rage where as Intercept costs rage. You'll have more initial rage in fights
    • The value of Overpower increases with a lack of expertise gear available from questing
    • The 5 second stun via Throwdown can be useful if your in trouble and trying to flee

Ultimately it comes down to the spec that you prefer playing, or are better at playing. Though having said that I'd recommend Arms for your situation since you said you were having trouble with rage.

Also, remember to use your Shouts and grab the Berserker Rage glyph if possible.
    Last edited by mmocb907825fbc; 2010-11-15 at 10:31 AM.

Get your finger of HS, do eet naw!

Now you have rage.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!