Deleted

Bauble of True Blood (Heroic) for resto shammy?

Just aquired Bauble of True Blood the 277 version have been using the 245 Triumph trinket before this, im thinking this is great for mana regen but the heal is quite a long cd and i havent been able to tell if it scales with spellpower yet.

Let me know your thoughts on this for us resto shamans ;-)

for pvp? depends, if you go oom a lot, the other trinket is better.... if you get focused a lot and need the extra heals go bauble

It's terrible for PvE and amazing for PvP.

Yes, I have it.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Deleted
    No not for PvP i very rarely enter bg's, may have seen more use for it pre patch but atm no mana issues

You shouldn't be having any mana issues really...I don't use any mana regen trinkets and I end fights with over 40% mana. If it's the best trinket you have, go for it, but don't prioritize it over others (Althor's Abacus, Glowing Twilight Scale, etc).

Deleted
    handy on vezax. I had it on LK fight (for mana), just target the MT and let vuhdo pop it on CD.
    But i swapped it out quite some time ago.

When I managed to get the 277 version I quickly used it to replace my 264 Abacus. This was a big mistake and I have since switched them. However try it out and if you find that you're in love with it, use it.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ushra View Post
    It's terrible for PvE and amazing for PvP.

Yes, I have it.
    Exactly this.
    Best pvp healing trinket in game. Very poor for pve.

Deleted
    I have just reforged it , its reduced the spirit to 104 but now gives 68 haste makes it much better

10+ Year Old Account
    It's BiS for PvP healers, for PvE, you're better off getting one that benefits your SP rather than your mana regen, i've yet to see a resto sham w/ mana issues, water shield + totems.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.