Should I.......?

Even bother with T10 considering I will b dinging 80 less than two weeks before cata?
    "Master of the Green Beam"

FrosDKong, Healakong, Pallykong

You have anything better to do?

What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by FattGuy View Post
    What should I do?
    teach me how to: Adobe Premiere

Deleted
    @ keule, can't stand that bug, annoying sig. but got to say your avatar is awesome

OT: i don`t think it will be worth it, you`ll be leveling in 2 weeks anyways and you`ll be getting better gear at lvl 81/82

At this point, on any new 80s, save the points.

We are three weeks away from Cata and then the T10 gear becomes only leveling gear, no long end game gear.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

ilvl 251 tier 10 gets removed in vashjir/hyjal
    264 in deepholme
    and the rest should be all replaced in uldum

Quote Originally Posted by algoma View Post
    @ keule, can't stand that bug, annoying sig. but got to say your avatar is awesome

OT: i don`t think it will be worth it, you`ll be leveling in 2 weeks anyways and you`ll be getting better gear at lvl 81/82
    thanks for avatar, as for signature blame Shalaman/Cataclysmus i've stolen it from him

10+ Year Old Account
    The pre-Cata event will probably give out 251 gear wont it? pre-wrath event gave that gear "Of the undead slaying" etc. lol

i would take it to be honest, it will give you a slight edge while levelling compared to say someone in t8 or t9 gear + like someone above also said do you have anything better to do? not to mention the fact that there will be a cap on how many justice points you can take into cataclysm so why lose your jp? might as well spend to get gear to help you level faster imo.

Wouldn't bother for it at this point unless you have absolutely nothing else to do and enjoy doing the loveable WotLK dungeons. >_<