Poll: Thrall or Garrosh?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Even if he can't sleep with Jaina, doesn't mean he doesn't want to.

He still is by far the superior leader.

I am interested to see Baine as a leader of sorts, but still sad to see Cairne gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is your average ADHD child who was brought up in an abusive family and takes it out on his "enemies"

Where thrall is the Jesus of WoW

And I play alliance....

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Helander View Post
    Garrosh is your average ADHD child who was brought up in an abusive family and takes it out on his "enemies"

Where thrall is the Jesus of WoW

And I play alliance....
    The fail is strong here...

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Now that's more like it. It's questionable how much of the successes can be credited to his leadership, but at least he isn't lying about his role.

Thanks for the correction. Now Garrosh just needs to brush off the rest of his bad qualities.
    Quite

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Stereorage View Post
    Some people like the idea of noble and honorable combat. Garrosh is simply one minded. Thrall was just freaking amazing in all areas.
    You're implying that Garrosh isn't a fan of honorable combat... If you'd read The Shattering, you'd see Garrosh get very upset when what could have been one of his greatest battles turned out to be little more than a dishonorable deception...

I think Thrall and Bolvar were the best leaders. They both saw the bigger picture and knew that the Horde and the Alliance need to get over their little petty issues and work together for the greater good. I was fine with both leaders at that time. The leaders were equal and like minded.

Enter the problem... Varian... You can only take so much of Thrall's leadership methods of "wait for them to hit us first, then we'll strike back/defend ourselves". At least now both sides are even again and have a leader who thinks the same thing. "I hate the other faction for silly, petty reasons, me smash!" The leaders are finally equal again.

Until Anduin takes over, I really don't want Thrall back.

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    Garrosh is better for the Orcs, that's for sure.

They are a warrior based society, relying on honor and physical strenght to build their forces.

Garrosh have plenty of that.

Thing is, not always what the crowd wants is better than what's rational.
    tru they are warrior based society but they are also a shamanistic one and thats what they practiced alot more on their homeland, i mean look at nagrand. This crazed warrior image as only come through the sheets after the blood taint the orcs suffered and Thrall is a shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be happy to see Sylvanas in head of Horde. She's a real military strategy genius and wonderful leader. She's common to both magic and combat skills.
    On other hand is Garosh.. Jerk and dumb ass. Not the leader I would follow into a combat. Thrall must have run totally insane to leave him in charge.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    I know this is some kind of lore issue for some people but really does it matter that much? The whole we need to kill alliance attitude Garrosh has is great! After all this game is called World of WARcraft. I was getting quite sick of the whole peace thing Thrall wanted.

The Garrosh change is only for the better, people crying saying they are leaving the horde cause of Garrosh go do it! The new Horde dont need pussys who never attacks alliance when they see them cause they want to be '' a good guy''.

Garrosh FTW!
    To answer your question (Title)

"Because not everyone is like you foo'"
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

"This game is called world of WARcraft" wat, l2lore.
    Theres no war between The Horde and The Alliance. The war is between different clans etc.

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by valiorik View Post
    I would be happy to see Sylvanas in head of Horde. She's a real military strategy genius and wonderful leader. She's common to both magic and combat skills.
    On other hand is Garosh.. Jerk and dumb ass. Not the leader I would follow into a combat. Thrall must have run totally insane to leave him in charge.
    Wait, wat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valiorik View Post
    Seriously, Garrosh might not be the best choice there is (but he is, it seems, unfortunatly the only one), but he is certainly better than Sylvanas. I do not want that insane Lady, thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I'll miss Thrall mostly because of his "Friendly and Shamanistic" attitude (C'mon, there's no way you won't miss his "Lok'tar friend..what is it you wish?") Anyways, I've grown to adapt to Garrosh's new model (Now if hair gets added I'd love it, maybe a bigger head) and I'm fine with his attitude it keeps changing if you've quested 1-85 on all the races. (No I haven't, just seen some vids). Also remember what the hell created Warcraft in the first place? War between Humans and Orcs, glad to have that back...Now if we get some PvP quests..(No I'm not an elitist)

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 06:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zimz View Post
    Seriously, Garrosh might not be the best choice there is (but he is, it seems, unfortunatly the only one), but he is certainly better than Sylvanas. I do not want that insane Lady, thank you very much.
    . Me:"So Sylvanas! Glad to have you at the show, what are your new battle strategies?" Sylvanas:"The plague" Me:"No Armies?..Mages? warriors?..Those new hunters?..Mind-Controlled worgen?" Sylvanas:"..The plague" Me:" OK, there you have it folks!"

Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    I like Thrall, i think he's an honourable orc, but as much as it's a strength it's also a weakness. Take for example the recent shortage of timber for building materials. Thrall knew the shortage was there, how it was weakening his people, yet still acquiesced to the night elves wishes...yes it's vaguely diplomatic, but it makes no sense letting a rival faction keep their advantage whilst weakening your own forces, hell, it wasn't even a compromise, it was outright subservient. For reasons like this, I voted for Garrosh.
    To be fair its the nightelves land. Youve been cutting it down since WC3. Also during a meeting in thermore with the alliance they were setting up a trade off for lumber. THen an assassin came and Garrosh started saying Alliance were trying to assassinate Thrall and Garrosh. Then Varian accused the horde of trying to assassinate him like they did his father. (To be fair the assassin was the orc who killed his father.)

So blame your lack of resources on Garrosh and Varian. And the fact that this isnt your F-ing planet.

Garrosh is pretty cool, but Blizzard pretty much said his main purpose is just so they can take time and make Thrall even cooler.