Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Dailys less gold?

I dunno if its just me or not, but i usually do 11 dailys a day, usually each one give slike 10-15g each, but 2day turning them in i only got 7g a turn in, this a bug or just them trying to make it where peeps cant hold 25 dailys come cata 2 get extra exp?

Since the honor system was changed to reflect lvl 85 reward values, I'm guessing they may have changed daily quest rewards also.

I know before Wrath came out, the dailies from Shattered Sun Offensive went from 15g to 7.5g as well.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh just did another quest the challanege 4 champs at toc got 2g 30s? + bag of course which yeilds another 10g, but werent these worth 13g +10 b4?

They changed the xp reward, and the xp is converted into gold at 80

My guess at least

Deleted
    should carry it on until cata

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah they had to just do SP polar mount daily only got 5g +1g from bag...so they increased my priest repair bills insanly amounts and lowered my daily income.. go go bliz ty

Quote Originally Posted by Device View Post
    They changed the xp reward, and the xp is converted into gold at 80

My guess at least
    It's this. The extra exp at max level is converted to gold. When people upgraded to Wraith, 70 was no longer max level, and you could get exp again. Until you upgrade to cata and get your level cap raised to 85, you will still get the extra gold for being max level. As soon as you upgrade, exp is back, and gold reverts to normal.

If you dont have 100k+ Gold by the end of WoTLK, you're doing it wrong.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Belive it or not i dont have 100k gold anymore bc 2 toons both with insane title, thats over 250k easy on my server^-^

Dailies have always been a horrible way to make gold.

Stop QQing about Gold then.

Is the dailies the new topic that people are going to keep making new topics of despite there being several made not too long ago?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/792225-XP-per-Daily
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-from-dailies
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Reward-nerfed

Yeah bro, its a new trend!

Its all over Twitter!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE}Dailies have always been a horrible way to make gold.
    [/QUOTE]

um not really 15-20g a pop 25x a day thats 375g for about 1 hour, do that 7 days weeek thats 2625g at bare mini, i know one guy has been doing 25 dailys in my guild past year to prepare for cata for gold , at 15g each thats 136875g, thats bad way to make gold?

Stop QQing about Gold then.
    yeah bc i just recentlty finished those insane titles leaving me broke arond 10k, plus each nite i raid now i die a few times i spend 200g on repiar bills on H Lk 25, is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by drackgon View Post
    [QUOTE}Dailies have always been a horrible way to make gold.
    um not really 15-20g a pop 25x a day thats 375g for about 1 hour, do that 7 days weeek thats 2625g at bare mini, i know one guy has been doing 25 dailys in my guild past year to prepare for cata for gold , at 15g each thats 136875g, thats bad way to make gold?

yeah bc i just recentlty finished those insane titles leaving me broke arond 10k, plus each nite i raid now i die a few times i spend 200g on repiar bills on H Lk 25, is stupid.[/QUOTE]

I can make 250 g in fel iron in 20 minutes. I don't see how dailies are good if they're worse gold/hour than just farming?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    dang it didnt see everyone else post when i made mine or would had just replied to theirs ><

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 01:12 PM ----------

yeah some peeps use different methods to make gold ez on ah, me personally i hate messing with an ah ill gladly vendor boe blues and crap b4 i touch ah, though i wont lie some times ive taken advantage of it, ie herbs, when last patch hit i made about 15k in 2 days doing glyphs, but i love doing dailys dont have to interact with anyone but mself

Dailies were a good way to make money back in IQD ... Not worth the trouble now imo.

I have 9 80s. If I needed gold, wich I dont, I was going to finish regular questing on all of them, easier, more fun than dailies.