Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

There is a Phase 5?

The next phase of the pre-event (while it is not considered a part of the "elemental invasion" arc) will be launched by the end of this week. Phase "5" of the pre-event will involve the betrayal of Archbishop Benedictus and Grand Magister Rommath, the arrival of Deathwing to Stormwind and Cho'gall's assault on Orgrimmar, and the destruction of the world as we know it in the Shattering.

Our sources tell us that the Shattering (the next patch) will deploy sometime between Monday-Wednesday next week (Nov 22nd-24th), following the rest of the pre-event, which will culminate by the end of this week.
    Taken from Mmowned.com (Yes i know the mods don't like that i did that, sorry..)

I wouldn't trust that site if I were you

OT: I guess that could happen.

EDIT: W00t 100 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MMONew View Post
    I wouldn't trust that site if I were you

OT: I guess that could happen.

EDIT: W00t 100 posts
    They mentioned things that are likely too happen... Benedictus event etc, and the Deathwing in Stormwind (No you won't fight him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    the arrival of Deathwing to Stormwind
    Hmm.. Would be kinda strange that. I mean, most events happen for a while so everyone can see it. Seems a bit silly to have Deathwing "arriving" at SW every hour for a few days straight.

I'm not exactly sure that they will release the shattering next week which is thanksgiving week. I'm sure they will probably wait till the 1st, being that nerds like me will probably be less social for a big family gathering, thus fueling normal peoples hatred of wow players and this game in general. I know my mom hates this game "STOP PLAYING THAT GAME AND COME OVER AND VISIT US!"

If they do however, I suppose i can hop over on thanksgiving day for like 3 hours, eat my fill of turkey, say the usual how ya do's then gtfo.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanksgiving week
    No idea what that is....

I doubt there will be a Phase 5. Most likely Phase 4 simply leads into the Shattering of 4.0.3a which then naturally leads us into the Cataclysm expansion.

What does Cho'Gall do at orgrimmar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    I doubt there will be a Phase 5. Most likely Phase 4 simply leads into the Shattering of 4.0.3a which then naturally leads us into the Cataclysm expansion.
    yeh that seems most likely...but we can hope

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanst Zahrym (however is name is spelled) the one that said that they had some surprise in store after all these phases?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeikai View Post
    I'm not exactly sure that they will release the shattering next week which is thanksgiving week. I'm sure they will probably wait till the 1st, being that nerds like me will probably be less social for a big family gathering, thus fueling normal peoples hatred of wow players and this game in general. I know my mom hates this game "STOP PLAYING THAT GAME AND COME OVER AND VISIT US!"

If they do however, I suppose i can hop over on thanksgiving day for like 3 hours, eat my fill of turkey, say the usual how ya do's then gtfo.
    Or you could, you know, spend thanksgiving as if the patch hadn't happened yet, and then log on the day after?

Well, if there won't be a phase 5, not saying this is right or anything, but where would the Benedictus and Rommath storyline play out? There's nothing in the beta, currently, about it.

Also, do you really, really think Blizzard would give all of the pre-event information out like that and have it testable on the PTR? I don't think they did it for Wrath or BC.

I'm just saying, I just think they have a surprise in store for us, and most of you are just relying on the fact they released parts of the info.

Deleted
    they said they would be a phase 5 and 6 (only making the elementals stronger)

Archbishop Benedictus' betrayal is suppose to happen in a high level quest if I remember correctly. It does seem anti-climactic (from a gameplay perspective) for there to be the Elemental Invasion then just the Shattering, but no follow up. From a story perspective that's perfect, and you could argue that the new quest are the follow up to the Elemental Invasion. Either way, the sooner the Shattering happens, the better. I'm bored out of my mind, and I'm looking forward to having my dwarf shaman along with all the new quest and flying in old world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grand Magister Rommath
    Damn it Blizzard...

10+ Year Old Account
    The 23rd is WoW'S 6th Anniversary.

Wouldn't be surprised.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorllin View Post
    This ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Gorllin View Post
    Hes snatching yo people up
    so hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husband to cause they rapen errybody out here!
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Quote Originally Posted by Bladenboro View Post
    Archbishop Benedictus' betrayal is suppose to happen in a high level quest if I remember correctly. It does seem anti-climactic (from a gameplay perspective) for there to be the Elemental Invasion then just the Shattering, but no follow up. From a story perspective that's perfect, and you could argue that the new quest are the follow up to the Elemental Invasion. Either way, the sooner the Shattering happens, the better. I'm bored out of my mind, and I'm looking forward to having my dwarf shaman along with all the new quest and flying in old world.
    4.0.3a seems to be next week, but that would add little time for the events :S