10+ Year Old Account

Question Twilight Bosses Loot

I see there is some of the loot posted on the front page. Is there more?
    I just got Shammie Bracers, but it isn't posted on the front page.

Is there a Link to all the loot all 4 Bosses drop?

Please and ty

Does it really matter, the loot is crap

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Does it really matter, the loot is crap
    Hah. I'd like to argue that recently "dinged" 80s will make good use of some of that gear. In addition, those of use who have had terrible luck with a drop from ICC10 (does Marrowgar EVER drop those darned bracers?!) can use it to supplement. While iLvl251 gear is far from the best gear available, it's still pretty decent... especially since some of those pieces are in slots that can't be filled with comparable JP gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only they dropped a caster shield...haha

But the loot is really good for players just starting out, sort of like the preWotLK gear you could get from the mobs near the crystals. It's nothing amazing, but it's pretty good.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Yeah it's good for alts for sure. You just have to roll against a bunch of bastard ninjas that roll need on everything. Unless my battlegroup is just that much shittier than others.

I just checked the pieces of gear on wowhead and they had comments on which boss drops it, couldn't find a list of all of them.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2010-11-16 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, my toons are not that geared... so it is an upgrade.

Deleted
    Its only crap for you ICC raiders for us non-raiders (don't judge me) its pretty good. I got boots, ring and neck on my mage, really pleased.