Bartender 4 as a Druid?

Ok, havent played in a while so i updated my addons and now when i use bartender as a feral druid it resets back to my caster bar. It changes with my stances but as soon as i hit my hotkey it goes and uses whatever was on my caster bar. Can i get some help?

Make sure you are using bar 1 for casting and bar 1 for cat form, blizzard UI will auto switch between the two depending on your stance(Form). You can check what bar you are using by un-checking the "Lock Bars" box at the top left of bartender configuration.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggies View Post
    Ok, havent played in a while so i updated my addons and now when i use bartender as a feral druid it resets back to my caster bar. It changes with my stances but as soon as i hit my hotkey it goes and uses whatever was on my caster bar. Can i get some help?
    Try removing the hotkey and just click on it to test, if that doesn't do anything delete the bartender file in the WTF folder and start over not hard to setup again. I have a druid and didn't have that problem last night.
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure that the bar you are using for your feral setup is 'paging' correctly, i.e. calling the correct bar when you change shift. Its sounds like when you are going into Cat or Bear form, that 'stance' is still hooked to your caster bar i.e. default bar.

This happened to my warrior when I updated as well, my Def Stance was paging my default bar, not the bar where I had my prot abilities. >.<

press shift + up arrow

I had this issue before, You have to set the keybinds up with the Bartender mod (where you mouse over and click your hotkey) then it should be fine.

Likely a paging issue; check both BT4 settings and the Blizzard keybingings. It's probably using your modifier to point to another page of bars; easy to do without realizing while you're in the options.