Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Why does every patch reset personal audio setings?

That is something I have wondered about now since wow released is why is it so that every patch I have to turn down the sound to my preffered settings again FROM 100%.
    It should not be so hard for a patch/bugfix/update to steer clear of the audiosettings???
    This is just a small rant while my ears still hurts from the horrible music in Silvermoon...

They say Paladins are a Paragon of Virtue, I am a Paladin and a Parody of Virtue...

I don't play with any in game sounds, I listen to music.... or talk to myself =P

I've never had this happen. I run on 11-31% of max value depending on what headset I'm using and it has never been reset by a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethious View Post
    I don't play with any in game sounds, I listen to music.... or talk to myself =P
    haha what do you talk to yourself about?? I find it extremely hilarious when people talk to themself. I'm loling...lol

15+ Year Old Account
    This patch made something go wrong. No bass in game and sounds are very distant. Everything else is also muted besides wow. Can't even listen to music while wow is on. Once it's closed, music starts playing again. Thanfully there is a server restart now. Better fix it fast

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I havent had issues with it resetting the volume ever.

This patch however has given me what i can only describe as "ghost" echo, after things die, sometimes if I pan my camera near the corpse of the mob/boss, I hear combat sounds from when we were fighting it. its really annoying -_-