Thread: Bane in 4.0.3a

Bane in 4.0.3a

Does anyone know if the Bane of the Fallen king title is being removed in 4.0.3a?
    Sorry if this thread already exists, but couldn't find any.

Cant see why it would be when no other raid titles have been, might be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Sickoz View Post
    Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naa'ru, Scarab Lord, etc etc.

To answer the OP's question, no, I don't think it will be, or at least it has not been removed on the PTR.

I'll try not to start another 12 page flame war and just say that I think it should indeed be removed.

It should have been removed when they nerfed Infest.

No its not, only titles they have confirmed are Champion of Ulduar, Conqueror of Ulduar, The Immortal and The Undying. They currently do not exist on the PTR ether.

Deleted
    It isnt removed. Should be but isnt.

Oh people and their epeens, no one cares if you spent 20 hours and 30 wipes to get a title or if you did it in 10 mins and 1 attempt because it was easy.

Get over yourselves.

inb4 slue of "casual" insults.
    Last edited by Sars6588; 2010-11-18 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickoz View Post
    all the uld and nax ones are being removed.

All titles should be removed IMO except for maybe Champion of the Frozen Wastes, yet they are only removing a select few of them. And I don't even have any good titles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    all the uld and nax ones are being removed.
    All the ones having to do with Not Dying or Limited Attempts are being removed or like Herald Being a Level 80 Only acheivment.