Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    destro lock here... was updating my macros yesterday, and still having this problem... anybody have any ideas outside of using an addon?... i was thinking of binding it together with corruption...

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I saw elsewhere, if you drag all copies of Shadow Ward and Netherward OFF your bars and create a macro

/cast netherward

It should work. Something about the spell being on your bars fucks up Soul Swap Exhale, it might apply to Netherward too.

R.I.P. YARG

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    From what I saw elsewhere, if you drag all copies of Shadow Ward and Netherward OFF your bars and create a macro

/cast netherward

It should work. Something about the spell being on your bars fucks up Soul Swap Exhale, it might apply to Netherward too.

This worked for me. Its so strange the way having the actual spell changes its visible nameplate on your bar. I took it off and just went with the macro it all works fine now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post

/cast netherward

What Parrky said.
    It's the same problem we Priest have in macroing "Holy Word: $something". Looks like there's a problem with "reactive spells" (I mean, the ones who change name based on conditions.