Question Dps in Cataclysm Raids.

Reading a few logs in worldoflogs.com i realized that mages are tops in dps WOWTLK.
    So I was wondering, what is the class with the highest dps of cata?
    Arcane mages are still on top?
    What about warlocks?

thx sorry if i did something wrong.

as of right now... mages have been pve gimped.. they are consistantly on the bottom. warlocks/hunters/boomkins/warriors are doin pretty well from what i've seen.. here is a parse from a short lived Twighlight baston i did with beta max on the beta..
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rlncn...um/damageDone/
    (note some people in the raid are higher coz they had gear >351)

What seems to be the expected dps output for 10m and 25m?

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Mages are having extreme mana issues atm at 85, hopefully blizzard gets on to it before we start hitting up raids on live.

10+ Year Old Account
    if people complain about dps in cata or kick people for it i seriously hope they make every run require insane amounts of cc just to freak out the idiots and make em quit

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    if people complain about dps in cata or kick people for it i seriously hope they make every run require insane amounts of cc just to freak out the idiots and make em quit
    ..what? How did that relate to anything- he's asking what the state of raid dps was in beta

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    wtf

It is my understanding that meters (world of logs) hasn't been quite accurate in comparing cross class dps due to different abilities in classes not registering quite right. For instance (this is just an example I think this one was fixed though) Shadow priest apperations were not registering with the shadow priest's dps for awhile.

over 9000!!! lol jk i wish i knew but saly no beta club
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻