Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mine would probably have to be my final BT raid.

In Vanilla, I played a rogue and my raid experience consisted of one and one half MC runs. I replaced both of my epics on BC release day. Ho hum.
    In BC, I played a mage (I was pretty good at the frostbolt ad infinitum rotation!) for a while and switched to a tankadin. My guild was the type who was stuck in Kara, we only killed Prince once every couple weeks, usually we'd wipe on Moroes, et cetera.

So, I took a leap of faith and moved guilds to raid BT with a friend at the end of TBC. I ended up healing for the first few bosses most weeks, but by 3.0 I was the guild's official VP of Badass Illidan Flame Tanking. We finally killed Illidan two days before Wrath came out. Timing.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    My DK just finished his tank set and I was doing some ToC with a random guild group who needed another tank. So during Anub'arak the tank dies on the last phase because the healer was dumb and I step in and grab him while tanking two adds at the same time. We won, and I got nice praise for saving the group. ^_^

Top 25 horde C'thun kill.

Pretty sure I got up, ran around my apartment, and cheered loudly as my girlfriend stared at me like I was retarded D:

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably the most memorable is the first Nightbane kill. We were a small guild with a couple of 10 man raids, with a few friends added in to make up the numbers and our group beat the 'A' team to that kill.

Best feeling was 'completing' this expansion with a heroic LK 25 kill Bring on the Cataclysm!