Prot Pally Tanking Sindi10 Issues

does anyone have any advice as to how to prevent multiple stacks of; whatever the debuf is called that she gives you once she does her frost breath, i know with each stack it slows your movement speed and attack speed by a certain percent. I know with my DK i can time every other one with my Anti-Magic Shield. However I can't seem to figure out what to do other than Hand of Freedom to get rid of the movement crap, but it doesn't help during phase 2 when I have 6 stacks.

help plz.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should drop off in the air phase and I've never had a problem with it in phase 2.

Hand of Freedom on the way to ice block positions, P2 it shouldn't even be an issue, unless you're solo tanking and even then, I don't see it being an issue at all, unless you're talking about heroic.. then no clue. Also, during air phase, you can hit Divine Shield to drop the stacks as well.

Bubble + Cancel Aura macro.

yeah, i thought it would drop off during air phase as well, however it's a 2 minute debuff, by the time it's time for her to land, i still have a few seconds on it and boom! she hits me with another frost breathe. however I did try the Divine Shield, it lessened the amount of stacks I had half way through the fight so I was able to move a little easier. I found it super funny that engineer boot enchant didn't work to get me to move faster with that debuff.

again thank you all for the quick responce.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalistic View Post
    yeah, i thought it would drop off during air phase as well, however it's a 2 minute debuff, by the time it's time for her to land, i still have a few seconds on it and boom! she hits me with another frost breathe. however I did try the Divine Shield, it lessened the amount of stacks I had half way through the fight so I was able to move a little easier. I found it super funny that engineer boot enchant didn't work to get me to move faster with that debuff.

again thank you all for the quick responce.
    No, the boot enchant works. It's just that if you have 5 or 6 stacks you're moving so slowly the increase is barely noticeable.

Also, use a tank swap if the problem persists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can Hand of Freedom all of them no problem. If they ever do get too high, I just bubble them off. It doesn't mess with your threat if you do it during an air phase.

Deleted
    6 stacks seems a bit high.
    I think the highest I got is 4 at which I usually bublle as soon as the takes off.
    Your might also want to get a bit more frost resist if this is a real issue.

Prot paladins I run with use Hand of Freedom just before Sindy takes off for an air phase.

Flasks of Lesser Resistance also help a lot, and it stacks with Resistance Aura. It makes the healers' role a bit easier, especially if you're raiding w/ people new to the fight.