Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    thats why i normally dont hang up with the elite circle in RL or anywhere :P too many problems ! maybe he was mad or had a bad day and u just were in the way :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poodle View Post
    i had 1 prior offense and that was calling someone a name but i learned that lesson. BUT THIS IS NOT TROLLING NOR EVEN INSULTING!

i WOULD LOVE to talk to this out of touch moderator and figure out wtf their problem is. i don't even get why YOU would report me over that :P
    If you can't figure out why this post would be considered "flaming", it's not really shocking that you don't understand why you got a ban earlier.

Hot tip; it might have something to do with how you describe the moderator. You're not asking what the issue was so you can not make the same mistake, you're just looking for a target to yell at because you couldn't possibly be in the wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm suprised they haven't closed this thread....Just sayin...
    Your friendly neighborhood pedobear

you are just pathetic reporting me over our argument and calling that an insult.
    Best read of the day, thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrazor View Post
    Did you? Maybe you should reread your title choice for this topic.

well i'm pretty angry right now, and i'm already banned for a month anyways. even then i just don't get how/why he'd report me over that. i'm sorry if the description fits, and there isn't a better word, then i have nothing to lose describing him that way for what he did.

do you really think i should've been banned for what he cited? just curious.

It is interesting to see people who truly don't understand when they are and are not being a douche. /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    I reported you for flaming, because of the bolded part, though the whole post could be considered flaming.

Anyway, just so you know, making new accounts to work around a ban can get your IP perma banned, so good luck with that one. When you're banned and don't think it was just, appeal it, don't make a new account making yourself seem worse.
    just an info: IPs change every day unless you pay extra to get a static one.
    anybody banning per IP is potentionally banning somebody else for a day each day. just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    How... The... Fuck... Is saying durp durp durp trolling?
    is it any constructive? no see there is your answer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolgreks2 View Post
    Defame? son your full of yourself
    Defame: Damage the good reputation of (someone); slander or libel
    BfA Beta Time

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my second offense on the official WoW forums, I was banned permanently, where as I have only had a very minor warning here for being a grammar police, which they basically just said, don't do it because English isn't everyones' first language here. I dare-say the mods here can be quite lenient and are very respectful of peoples' posts. Judging by your posts throughout this thread, OP, I can easily imagine any mod banning you. Not only have you came here and complained in a very immature manner, you also made a second account instead of appealing the ban, as the mod suggested. You now have that piled on you, not to mention calling the mods names and such, pretty immature for someone who supposedly wants their freedom to post here back. Maybe you'll learn from this experience and calm down and realize that hey, it IS just a forum and you CAN still read here. Considering it is mmo-champion, any questions you have are probably already answered in the forums or will be from someone else asking them.

In this thread, besides making a new account, you didn't just state your opinion, you screamed it like a whining baby, tossed around many insults and used defamatory language, not to your advantage. I hope this can be a learning experience for you, friend. I know being perma-banned from the WoW forums was a learning experience for me (however silly my ban was, but here isn't the place to speak of it) so what can I say. Live and let live, and move on, it is just a forum.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you can't figure out why this post would be considered "flaming", it's not really shocking that you don't understand why you got a ban earlier.

if we were all on a 4 yr old jonas brothers forum then sure...but i see curse words, slang, and general pg13 rated, if not R rated stuff here often....

honestly how out of touch are some of you where you think some of this stuff is so offensive or even worthy of a ban? i just don't get wtf is going on here. its like i'm in the twilight zone of soccer moms.

If you think bans are unjust, and you think mmo-champion is going to ignore you and not care, go over their heads and report the issue to curse.

Perhaps "it's their community, they can do blah blah" applies, but in the end, Curse surely cares. They won't put up with unjust bans and stupidity since it will cost them money. Start thinking outside the box and contact them instead. They're the ones that own this site now afterall, not these mods.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scrub Guy View Post
    The bit that made me LOL the most is underlined and in bold. Aaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaa!
    I dont get it.. is it possible you misunderstand "defame"? It means to hurt somebodys integrety or verbally abuse a person (ok thats a bad definition because I cant explain it in english well enough)

constructive has nothing to do with trolling fyi

it could be constructive trolling ( sometimes even funny ) or non constructive stupid trolling. ive done it in trade , i like to troll sometimes without insulting anyone. and derp is nothing really .

15+ Year Old Account
    this

either way i don't even care if they lifetime ban me at this point. i'm just so pissed off at the establishment here and the poliltics, along with almost a anti-discussion attitude from the moderating who want to call every discussion in these forums trolling.

/sigh
    Establishment and politics? Bro, I've been banned numerous times, and I don't know a single mod outside of DirewolfX. Tinfoil hat....remove it.
    BfA Beta Time

@ OP: Stop trying. You're cruising for worse consequences with this waste of a thread.

@ everyone else: Don't feed him. He wants attention.

Frankly with how the OP posts, I'm not surprised that he was banned. Even more surprised that this thread hasn't been locked.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    just an info: IPs change every day unless you pay extra to get a static one.
    anybody banning per IP is potentionally banning somebody else for a day each day. just sayin'
    IPs can change every day if not static but they actually rarely do. I'm sure I've seen myself having the same IP for months on end on multiple occasions. And by "months on end" I mean "several years until I moved house and ISP".

Also posting a thread like this is just evidence that you are not a sensible, stable, or mature poster. People who post things like this are too busy carrying the chip on their shoulder write intelligent posts or contribute anything of value. By having a tantrum like this you just validate your ban to everyone watching. They realise you're a spoilt petulant child throwing your toys around because you didn't get what you want. No one warms to you or turns on the mods, only people like you take heart in these posts.

edit: Now Imma report this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    is it any constructive? no see there is your answer.
    No that's not the answer. That's not trolling unless you're doing that to get a reaction from someone, ie. accusing someone of being retarded by quoting them and saying "derp derp derp". I'm not saying people shouldn't get an infraction for a post that contains nothing other than "derp", but it's not fucking trolling, jesus.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    Anyone taking bets on how long this takes to be locked?

Also try the QQ its delicious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scrub Guy View Post
    The bit that made me LOL the most is underlined and in bold. Aaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaa!
    watchout, you might get banned for that. mods on this site have gotten pretty anal about stuff like this.
    i'll probably get banned for saying this