Deepholm: how to get there?

Anybody from Beta know how we will get to Deepholm? If it is some sort of portal/npc teleport, what level will we need to be to go there?

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a quest in Stormwind/Orgrimmar that takes you to the Maelstrom, talk to Thrall, and then you'll get flown down on the back of some guy's mount while he explains what happened. I believe this is how it works.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    You get a quest in Stormwind/Orgrimmar that takes you to the Maelstrom, talk to Thrall, and then you'll get flown down on the back of some guy's mount while he explains what happened. I believe this is how it works.
    This but you need to be level 82 I believe

You get a quest to get there. Just follow it. it's quite easy

the quest is on the docks outside org where the zep to uc used to be. after you get their, there will be a portal in upper org to get back....if your horde that is.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

I think it is a female Orc.

And yes, that is how I got to Deepholme in the beta. Much better than just entering a portal and zoning in.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    This but you need to be level 82 I believe
    Yeah it does require lvl 82. Before that you can't get to Deepholm (except maybe if you were summoned, but you couldn't really do much there anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Physicx View Post
    the quest is on the docks outside org where the zep to uc used to be. after you get their, there will be a portal in upper org to get back....if your horde that is.
    thats vashj'ir.

deepholm as already said is a quest inside orgri that sends you through a portal

Deleted
    any word on the Stormwind portal/quest? where is it located?

Quote Originally Posted by Reffio View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27726

Quote Originally Posted by Reffio View Post
    You can pick it up either from a Hero's Call board or directly from a Broken Shaman at the Earthshrine in Stormwind. He'll teleport you to the Maelstrom where you'll see Thrall, Nobundo, and Muln Earthfury using their combined shamanistic powers to keep the rift between Azeroth and Deepholm from expanding. Aggra will then fly you down through the center of the Maelstrom into Deepholm and explain the current situation.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Avoid that place like the plague

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyWithAThing View Post
    Avoid that place like the plague
    Why ? Deepholm is my favorite zone in Cataclysm. It has the best storyline and it looks good. You come there with a purpose and everything you do leads to it. There is also a daily quest hub.
    I know that some people like Uldum, but it felt too chaotic to me.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2010-12-03 at 02:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So there is absolutely no way to get to Deepholm at level 80? There goes my mining operation. :x
    For the Alliance!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    dead on! yep, end of thread.