Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    The movie 1408?
    Yup thats the one! Forgot the room name which is also the movie name xD

Equilibrium as someone mentioned earlier. Masterpiece right there with Christian Bale and other known actors.

Its a fanmade trailer as the original one sucks donkey dong

Deleted
    Most of the ones that I would have said have already been said.
    just to throw in one more, a decent, non supernatural film is a french one called 'ils' or 'them' which is a nice example of your typical suspense horror.

Pandorum. Might not be extremely scary but it's a good movie with a strong cast nonetheless.

Deleted
    Silent Hill.

Really good, u wont be dissapointed.

Moon and Sunshine were the first two that came to mind.

Cube is also pretty good, I don't know if I'd necessarily call it sci fi though..

i don't really watch horrors, but i appreciate good sci-fi:
    moon
    sunshine
    even horizon (those 3 were mentioned before)
    2001: a space odyssey
    2010 (space odyssey 2)
    clockwork orange
    blade runner
    donnie darko
    v for vendetta (not quite sci-fi, but still awesome)
    planet of the apes (the original one, from 1968)
    and i guess Solaris, but not because of film, because of book which was god damn awesome and film ruined the experience for me ;p

I have to say Firefly (xes its a Serie but its a short Serie) the best Sci-Fi Series out there and the Movie thats end the Series: serenity

And just for the sake that i love the Movie .... Plan 9: from outher Space !

Yes cube and pitch black I enjoyed! And this isn't horror but best movie ever...MOON!

aliens was awesome. only movies to scare the heck outta of me. saw that movie in theater and only movies to put me under theaters seats lol course i was like 10 or so at the time

scifi- Starship troopers (the first one, none of the others)

Quote Originally Posted by tamaroth View Post
    i don't really watch horrors, but i appreciate good sci-fi:
    2001: a space odyssey
    To be fair, there's really no reason 2001: a space odyssey couldn't count as a horror, it has all the characteristics of a horror film just in a sci-fi setting. Interesting movie to see such an accurate portrayal of space travel.. but the end was a bit much for me. Definitely a must see though.

I don't know if it counts as a sci-fi but the film version of A Scanner Darkly seemed pretty good to me even if the rotoscopic animation is a little.. bizarre. Warning: super serious movie