League of Legends

I just heard about this game and decided to try it out since it is free to play.

There are a couple things that bother me about this game. The first one is the camera angle, I hate it how you can't rotate your camera. Also, why can't we move around the map with buttons on keyboards instead of the mouse? Another things is that the matches take way to long, my last match took me 35 minutes to complete.

Other than that, I think it is a very fun game even though I suck at it big time. If anyone is interested in adding me as a friend or wants to teach me how to be a better player I would love to play with you. Just send me a PM here on these forums.

Deleted
    I've been playing this for a while, and I constantly mess up because of no WASD map controls. I've been playing games that utilise that as well, and constantly enter the game and instrinctively "move around" causing clarity to be used

You have to understand, that this game was built out of DotA from Warcraft 3, and if the developers changed any of the controls or things like that, most of the community would have a conniption.

That being said, it is a very fun game (been playing for a while, summoner level 30). It is a lot easier for new players to get into and succeed at, unlike DotA itself. That being said, the overall community has been getting worse and worse at higher levels of play. Forget ranked games, even unranked games at level 30 can be vicious. If you have a single game where you don't do so well (get countered by a hero, play against good gankers, misjudge a few fights) expected to be cussed out or insulted 75% of the time.

If you can get past the somewhat immature community though, the game is great fun. The company is still fairly new, and updates often.

I have yet to run into people like that. I guess because I am only level 8.