Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Changing 71-80 exp..puh thats a relief, now you can lvl without leveling gear and as fast as before the patch in northerend and with leveling gear damn it'll be super fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Olumdril View Post
    So, what IS a good way to get [Stood in the Fire]? Considering the time frame we've got I'd hate not getting it.

Also, does anyone know if 4.0.3a will have any new achievements available? I need something to pass the time! Everything I've read about it so far includes announcements about guild achievements not being in there, but I want to know about personal achievements!
    Loads of new achieves are there, not sure how much of them you can do.

Could always go on the ptr and check..not as if you need to download the full client now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    The two major reasons people needed to portal from Dalaran to a major city, auction house and class trainers, have been added to the city. So really, those portals have become pointless.
    Hmm. I only use Dalaran to get the hell out of Dalaran... It's way too much of a lagfest for me. Usually if I participate in Wintergrasp, then want to get to org, my only way is to fly to dal, then port to org... Now I'm going to be stuck in Northrend, and have to fly all the way out to Borean Tundra/Howling Fjord and catch the zeppelin? -.-

I wouldn't mind if they changed it with Cata, when I would never go to WG again, but for the next 3 weeks I'll still be going... Then now I'm going to be getting stuck. -.-

Deleted
    So, we get it this week?

Nice fan art

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got a clue of why the four healing classes is getting talent resets?

Deleted
    is it total 20% removed from 71-80 or is it for every level 20% less exp?

pushing back archeology to cata? its not just me, it was coming before like inscription yes?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i'm a Huntard!!!!!!

Oh goody, a contest that makes you use the Facebook integration with Battle.net. How clever.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what IS a good way to get [Stood in the Fire]? Considering the time frame we've got I'd hate not getting it.

Also, does anyone know if 4.0.3a will have any new achievements available? I need something to pass the time! Everything I've read about it so far includes announcements about guild achievements not being in there, but I want to know about personal achievements!
    Basically you have to be "fortunate" enough to be questing/exploring a zone when Deathwing decides to do a little landscaping. Then it's a matter of being in the line of fire as he nukes. From what I heard, he emote a zone wide /yell to warn us he is coming.

As for missing out on the achievement, you will have plenty of chances. He will keep doing this in a random zone until he is killed in the game story, which won't be for quite a while.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    Cool! That Feat of Strength - Stood in the Fire :]
    It's actually a 10 point achievement, not a Feat

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 12:48 PM ----------

All the Cata achievements are in. Just pop on the PTR to see. I'm not sure how many you can do without the Cata content, though. Maybe fishing?

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    pushing back archeology to cata? its not just me, it was coming before like inscription yes?
    On the plus side, I assume I can get Archaelogy as soon as I buy Cata? So I guess I have something to do for the 3 hours before I can start leveling >.<

No portals to capitals? Guess il reroll mage for convenience
    No flying till cata? Well that just sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Nørf View Post
    Anyone got a clue of why the four healing classes is getting talent resets?
    Also wondering this, anyone?cant find any reason why the reset.

Experience required to gain levels 71 through 80 is being reduced by 20%

woot thats a nice change...faster we can get through northrend the better :P

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specops View Post
    Someone mind explaining why just these selected classes? What am I missing here? :3
    " Due to several talent revisions for select classes, druids, paladins, priests, and shaman will have their talent trees reset."

Damn it, stupid personality test. I've taken it twice and ended up with either warrior or rogue, two classes I don't play at all. I want the death knight! Seriously, I take all the evil choices and still end up with something nice. Stupid test.

Quote Originally Posted by sondrizzle View Post
    Damn it, stupid personality test. I've taken it twice and ended up with either warrior or rogue, two classes I don't play at all. I want the death knight! Seriously, I take all the evil choices and still end up with something nice. Stupid test.
    Rogues aren't really known for being nice

Will the new fishing and cooking dailies be available in 4.0.3a?

Doesn't make any sense that world changes but we can't fly in it...

so now you can get 45% extra exp with shoulders, chest, cloak, helm, ring and guild rank on top of that you need 20% less exp 71-80 ok so that is gonna take about 2-3 days game time then to get to 80 sens my friend just did 1-80 in just over 4 days played sems kinda fast and not at all needed well it is gonna speed up my goal of 10 lvl 85 chars all with maxed proffs