Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, awesome, awesome and AWESOME!
    Woohoo, free talent point reset for 3 of my 4 characters, gotta love that.
    Lowered exp, my friend is gonna love that since he just hit northrend for the first time!
    New race/class combos! Night Elf Paladin here I co.. oh wait, nevermind.. guess I'm stuck as Dwarf forever.
    Would have loved to see Worgen Paladins tho.. -.-' Since they have priests, and humans could be paladins, worgen are cursed humans.. I mean, common!
    Buuuut, then again, I still love being a dwarf with my golden beard covering up 70% of my face

Deleted
    Nooo the Portals, I think it's time to tape a mage to my main. Though I am very much looking forward to teh changes, a new Azeroth to explore ^^

Quote Originally Posted by flashur View Post
    Will the new fishing and cooking dailies be available in 4.0.3a?
    I've seen the new cooking daily on the ptr havn't seen the fishing and we can buy a few new cooking things just not make them.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Druids, paladins, priests, and shaman will have their talent trees reset
    Where can find recap what changes to trees are coming ? Are those current beta ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    Hmm. I only use Dalaran to get the hell out of Dalaran... It's way too much of a lagfest for me. Usually if I participate in Wintergrasp, then want to get to org, my only way is to fly to dal, then port to org... Now I'm going to be stuck in Northrend, and have to fly all the way out to Borean Tundra/Howling Fjord and catch the zeppelin? -.-

I wouldn't mind if they changed it with Cata, when I would never go to WG again, but for the next 3 weeks I'll still be going... Then now I'm going to be getting stuck. -.-
    You can always use teh BG sign up window to sign up for WG >_> Its been tehre for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    I've seen the new cooking daily on the ptr havn't seen the fishing and we can buy a few new cooking things just not make them.
    Do you have fishing on the PTR? premades on beta didn't have fishing, so the daily only appeared after learning the tradeskill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, new pets!
    I'll tame Chromaggus ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by flashur View Post
    Do you have fishing on the PTR? premades on beta didn't have fishing, so the daily only appeared after learning the tradeskill.
    Fishing daily were already in early beta (begining of september).
    There was one :
    - kill a deer in Azashara for its eye
    - use an eye as lure
    - catch carp in Orgrimmars waters, near taurens district

Deleted
    ehh potrals and Archeology in cata, well i just have to skill fishing then

Quote Originally Posted by Daros View Post
    Fishing daily were already in early beta (begining of september).
    There was one :
    - kill a deer in Azashara for its eye
    - use an eye as lure
    - catch carp in Orgrimmars waters, near taurens district
    I know they were. But if you make a premade, you won't have the fishing skill and so need to learn it before being able to pick up the fishing daily. My point was that if the other person created a premade, it might not have fishing and so couldn't see the daily.

I welcome the change to 71-80 leveling as I just so happen to have a 71 warlock I want to have at 80 soon! Although, on the flip side, having no portals in dalaran for alliance means a lot of folks will end up going to Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra and using the boats back to the mainland a LOT more often, unless they will actually allow us to fly across the ocean from Borean Tundra to say, Stormwind, with no fatigue!

"Experience required to gain levels 71 through 80 is being reduced by 20%" me so happy happy troll!

The Darkmoon Faire promo site is interesting, but sadly plagued with embarrassing typos and layout errors (at least on my end).

Quote Originally Posted by Dampo View Post
    is it total 20% removed from 71-80 or is it for every level 20% less exp?
    0.2 * (A+B+C) = 0.2*A + 0.2*B + 0.2*C

So unless I fail at math, the two things you said are the same.

Point Reset

Quote Originally Posted by GetinmaBelly View Post
    Also wondering this, anyone?cant find any reason why the reset.
    Not sure, if most of you stopped reading halfway down but the reason for the reset is posted in their. As stated by a blue, it is because of several talent revisions for those classes.

Took the destiny test twice. Both times a druid. Kind of wanted to be a shaman.
    *Serious face... fist in air.*

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the destiny test, I am destined to be a druid. It's funny because I was thinking of switching my druid to my main.

I'm liking the 20% experience reduction for 71-80, mostly because I have a lot of alts in the 60+ range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm giddy as a schoolgirl to make my Troll Druid. Plus that EXP drop will be fantastic for getting my lock to 80.
    Also, that fortune page is kinda fun. Yeah, I did see a few errors on my end, and yeah it's all facebook'd, but meh. I got a paladin on the quiz- amusing since that's my main.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    According to the destiny test, I am destined to be a druid. It's funny because I was thinking of switching my druid to my main.

I'm liking the 20% experience reduction for 71-80, mostly because I have a lot of alts in the 60+ range.
    Haha yeah, same. Druid was the first toon I made, but I've been playing a mage as my main for awhile. I will follow destiny. Druid it is. but shaman is my leveling alt for now.
    *Serious face... fist in air.*

The destiny test says I'm destined to be a Warlock...which was my second character leveled to 70 in BC I need to play my Lock more.