Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    But what do you think of the set ups i've asked about? that is what i want to know about :P

2v2 - frost mage / frost mage
    3v3- frost mage / frost mage / frost mage
    5v5- frost mage / frost mage / frost mage / frost mage / frost mage

or

2v2 - feral / hpala
    3v3 - feral / feral / hpala
    5v5- feral / feral / mage / hpala / hpala

inb4 "they will be balanced" bullshit.

Deleted
    If I play arena it will be in 2's as either
    Feral / Disc or
    Shadow / Elemental

Deleted
    So are these going to be any good or what???

The 2v2 being Resto shaman (me) and Rogue (assanition or sut)..... Or would it be better for me to go to Enhancement or elemental for the all out burst damage or would the healing be a good idea?

The 3v3 is going to be Resto shaman (me) & Rogue (assanition or sut) & and warlock Afflicition (i think they will be playing) or is there a better combo for me to have with a resto shaman and a rogue? or is this a good setup?

Quote Originally Posted by devlo View Post

The 2v2 being Resto shaman (me) and Rogue (assanition or sut)..... Or would it be better for me to go to Enhancement or elemental for the all out burst damage or would the healing be a good idea?

The 3v3 is going to be Resto shaman (me) & Rogue (assanition or sut) & and warlock Afflicition (i think they will be playing) or is there a better combo for me to have with a resto shaman and a rogue? or is this a good setup?
    Both of these were excellent setups in wotlk with the shaman as resto, and they will probably be good in cata. It's hard to say for sure until arena starts though.

Deleted
    aye true i just wanted to try and get other people's views :P

RMP now with bloodlust
    Hi Sephurik

I'm going to be playing Enhance/Feral/Hpally

Enhance is the only spec of shamans that can actually keep constant pressure or purge w/o going oom. Both Feral and Enhance Shamans are hard to keep off there target between shapeshift instant roots every 5 seconds frost shock and its freeze if 15 yards or farther away and wolf sprint. and Pallies Blessing of Freedom. Plus instant cyclone, instant hex and hoj for unavoidable CC's. Plus both the shaman and Feral have the ability to interrupt casts.

Im hopeing to live off the tiers of Fotm Mage teams.....even more so if theyt have disc or restodruid healers =D

Quote Originally Posted by Shøckzør View Post
    I'm going to be playing Enhance/Feral/Hpally

Enhance is the only spec of shamans that can actually keep constant pressure or purge w/o going oom. Both Feral and Enhance Shamans are hard to keep off there target between shapeshift instant roots every 5 seconds frost shock and its freeze if 15 yards or farther away and wolf sprint. and Pallies Blessing of Freedom. Plus instant cyclone, instant hex and hoj for unavoidable CC's. Plus both the shaman and Feral have the ability to interrupt casts.

Im hopeing to live off the tiers of Fotm Mage teams.....even more so if theyt have disc or restodruid healers =D
    Yeah! Enhance will rock!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHealer View Post
    why all are sure about RMP > all? THeir tactic is /was to kill 1 fast using blind sap sheep on the healer. Now is hard to kill 1 in 1-2 ccs so why are u sure it will works again?
    RMP actually did worse with wotlk burst, especially at the end. RMP should be stronger, esp with the addition of lust and more cc. I do think pallys are going to be teh better healer for it though as the comp has always depended on the offensive healer and disc seems to be pretty lackluster.

Deleted
    ok so im going Arms Warrior n Resto Druid for 2v2 and its working rly good.
    And for 3v3 i was thinking that i could go warrior - resto drood - feral drood. the 2 droods in the grp might be a lose in buffs etc etc but i think it might work. what do you think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by devlo View Post

I played 3v3 with Resto Shaman, rogue and a shadow priest. That rules also!

Deleted
    Currently playing Enha(me) +warri+(rdruid in 3s). It's the new TSG and pretty faceroll zerging.