Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    The new Troll forms are awesome, I don't see what the problem is.
    ^ This 100%

Deleted
    I've always been unable to roll an horde druid just because I hated taurens and their druid forms.

As a troll lover I approve the new troll druid forms, they fit a lot with the looks of the trolls, and I'm making one right when the shattering happens.

Deleted
    If you're playing a Tauren and you like the tauren forms, a lot of people like the troll forms and they are being added as well then I don't see the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Clearly you have absolutely no idea what a Troll is.

Trolls be flippin' out, mon.
    /Thread

Rerolling my tauren to troll in Cata. Also, this just in.. opinion now=fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    The Troll racials aren't worth the ugliness, no matter how "high end" you raid. The DPS differences in racial abilities are minuscule enough that latency shifts could easily do the same thing.

It's very unlikely that Blizzard will add that sort of glyph. They love their new druid forms.
    If you are specifically referring to druids, then possibly. But as a mage being a troll is definitely worth it since the racial is pretty powerful when stacked with cooldowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Druid looks fine to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    Then play a Worgen, Tauren, or Night Elf. Those are your options, if you don't like it don't play them. The troll forms are fine and fit perfectly well with the toll race.

Simple as that.

It's threads like this that sends me into a rage, you people think that Blizzard makes this game for you.
    This says it all. I think the Troll forms are awesome. They're certainly not rushed or poorly done, you just don't like them.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    also i have no problems with tusks and tatoos. even the hair styl is fine by me, but the colors come on. One moment you are a troll druid the instant after you are a bleached hyena on drugs. And the 2D strip? What is up with that seriously
    So you don't mind the colours of the Troll model, but you hate the colours on their cat/bear forms? You realize they're the exact same colours, right?

Tip:

1. Take any kind of ducktape
    2. Mark the area of your monitor where you character usually is displayed
    3. Apply previous mentioned ducktape to previous mentioned area
    4. Enjoy

(I think they look fine, they look like Troll druids, not bullcats)
    torbase.tk
    Looking for voluntary writers!

Deleted
    i love them. but im the only one around me aswell...

10+ Year Old Account
    Racials, just like profession bonuses, are generally too small to really notice on the meters unless there is some confluence of cooldowns or an imbalanced/broken stat like Armor Pen that greatly inflate the small differences. To me, it's really honestly ridiculous to consider paying $25 to swap races unless you're driven by your entire enjoyment of the game; as a feral I know the aesthetics of your form are incredibly important since they never change, you'll be far happier playing a race with forms you don't mind looking at, then the exact same position on the meters with a small (IE 80-120 dps) difference from a racial.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

yes a have played/tested one on beta.

also i have no problems with tusks and tatoos. even the hair styl is fine by me, but the colors come on. One moment you are a troll druid the instant after you are a bleached hyena on drugs. And the 2D strip? What is up with that seriously
    What do you want? 3D stripes? Have you ever seen a tiger in your life?

The colours are just fine, the fur is quite dark and dull in most cases because they're meant to be stealthy, but the hair is bright so that they still look like trolls.

Seriously don't understand this. Troll forms are awesome, especially if you have white/gray hair.

Mohawk, MOHAWK DAMNIT!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the new troll druid forms. Much better than the tauren ones.

maybe

Quote Originally Posted by maplesyrupgl View Post
    What do you want? 3D stripes? Have you ever seen a tiger in your life?

The colours are just fine, the fur is quite dark and dull in most cases because they're meant to be stealthy, but the hair is bright so that they still look like trolls.
    i believe he was referring to these
    (i like the new troll forms)

Deleted
    yes a have played/tested one on beta.

Well, I'm pretty sure they actually are on drugs. They're trolls you know...and druids at the same time. Just add herbalism to this cocktail and you got a full blown hippie (well, a hippie who also happens to be a cannibal, but a hippie nonetheless)

i actually like the troll druid forms and they reflect the race very well. if you dont like the troll druid forms then don't play them

this
    Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Clearly you have absolutely no idea what a Troll is.

Trolls be flippin' out, mon.
    and this

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure they actually are on drugs. They're trolls you know...and druids at the same time. Just add herbalism to this cocktail and you got a full blown hippie (well, a hippie who also happens to be a cannibal, but a hippie nonetheless)
    i will be race changing to troll at some point, but WTB glyph of perma-old tree >.>
    Last edited by pronmeister; 2010-11-22 at 08:24 AM.

Deleted
    You think somethink ugly =/= it actualy is ugly.

Matter of taste. I love Troll Druid forms, cat especially (the most funky/punk cat ever) and I am soooo rolling this class&race combo as my first alt in Cata.

Love new forms, but wish they would redo the moonkin one