Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hey you guys are lucky at least you've got new, nice forms. Check out the new moonkin forms... yet another 5 minute job. Nice one Blizz...

10+ Year Old Account
    i love trolls, but their feral forms are indeed awful.
    unless they were trying to make a pre-school stuffed toy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    The new Troll forms are awesome, I don't see what the problem is.
    Couldn't agree more!

Cocked out funky-punk-rock cat! .. cant go wrong! .. And besides, batform? yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    Then play a Worgen, Tauren, or Night Elf. Those are your options, if you don't like it don't play them. The troll forms are fine and fit perfectly well with the toll race.

Simple as that.

It's threads like this that sends me into a rage, you people think that Blizzard makes this game for you.
    This 100% I love the troll forms and don't see any problem with them.

Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    seeing how thoses forms are ugly and rushed, and how beautiful, noble and very 'hordish' tauren ones are (horns guys, cat with horns cmon),
    i feel bad about the fact that i will have to wear useless 2D strips and fluo colors (because i am in a high end raid guild and the racial is great).
    So here is my two part question: will there be a glyph to make it worth my money, and i am the only sane person in the world who sees how shitty thoses forms are?

ps: i really cant rage less but this outrage me, event if it is just a matter of tastes i cant get over with this joke
    Stfu... if you don't like it... don't play it.

Deleted
    I love them. Why roll a race if you don't like how they look?

Trolls have always looked very "out there" and colorful so their forms really shouldn't be all dark and boring either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the troll cat form or bear form head on or from behind, not at a angle, the side or profile shot. The hair looks like shit, it looks like 3 super thin mohawks over top of a flat patch of hair. It looks ike old world trees in term of polygon count, but with tacky garish colors in most cases.

As far as the colors? Sure they should be brighter then the other 3 races, but come on... They took it a step too far.

i personally think looking at a troll outside of a form is ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    Ima prolly roll a 2nd druid. Then i can choose which ones i feel like looking at ^.^

But still, tauren will still be the best

Thanks to Arostatic for the amazing sigs, You sir are a superstar
    Toooooons: Kepasaa - Skrt - Magenx - Phreshh - Kepasa

15+ Year Old Account
    Who Cares? I like Eduard Khil though.. TROLOLO FOR PRESIDENT!
    I believe that I am the only one who misses the Classic Tauren and Night elf Druid forms.
    The angry shadow panther and the open-mouthed, scary eyed Bull Lion
    Infractions this, infractions that.
    There's my sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    I believe that I am the only one who misses the Classic Tauren and Night elf Druid forms.
    The angry shadow panther and the open-mouthed, scary eyed Bull Lion
    Well, I used to love the tauren bear and night elf cat but looking at pictures like this one I'm reminded of how awful the old forms were compared to the new ones.