Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Two taurens are standing on a field.
    The first one says; "MOO!".
    Then the other immediately replies; "Hey! I was going to say that!".

Quote Originally Posted by zaraki View Post
    Yo mamas so ugly, I had to use [Track Beasts] to find her.
    More like, I'm so awesome that you have to use [Track Beasts] to find me.

yo momma is so fat it only takes her 10 seconds to eat food

A hunter and a rogue go into a bar, and they each order a shot of whiskey. The barman brings them over, and without any warning, the hunter grabs both drinks and downs them in one.
    The rogue turns to the hunter and says, "Hey, my drink! What do you think you're doing?!"
    The hunter grins and yells, "MULTI-SHOT!"

found that one on wowbash.com, thought it was worth a laugh

What do rogues and noobs have in common? They both pick locks

Please someone fill me in. I fell like an idiot, but I cant figure this one out

how much does a shaman charge for his services? Shamanistic Wage

why are druids usually late to school or work in the morning? it takes awhile to do the awakening ritual

why do warriors usually fail their drivers test? they can't control their road rage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacksauce View Post

Rogues pick lockboxes. Noobs pick warlocks(locks) as their class.

noobs pick warlocks [locks] as a class, and rogues pick locks the chests and other things with lockpicking

Rogue- Pick locks (Physical locks that lock doors etc) Noobs- Pick warlocks when choosing a class

why did the rogue say about the warrior salesman?

"he charges too much"

Deleted
    "A Human Paladin, a Dwarven Warrior and a Night Elf Priest walk into the Goldshire tavern, shortly after all are seated by the bar maid. The Human and the Dwarf both order a tall frosty mug of ale, the priestess a glass of wine and begin to talk about their next dungeon to explore. The bar maid brings out their drinks and to the surprise of the party, each drink has a dead fly floating upright in their drinks. The Priestess looks at the glass in disguist and throws it over her shoulder and storms out of the tavern. The Human casually shrugs, flicks the fly out of his mug, and begins to drink. The dwarf's eyes light up in a furious rage, and he violently plucks the fly from his mug and start squeezing the lifeless bug over the mug while screaming "SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT BACK OUT!"
    Best. GM. Joke. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Taloth View Post
    "A Human Paladin, a Dwarven Warrior and a Night Elf Priest walk into the Goldshire tavern, shortly after all are seated by the bar maid. The Human and the Dwarf both order a tall frosty mug of ale, the priestess a glass of wine and begin to talk about their next dungeon to explore. The bar maid brings out their drinks and to the surprise of the party, each drink has a dead fly floating upright in their drinks. The Priestess looks at the glass in disguist and throws it over her shoulder and storms out of the tavern. The Human casually shrugs, flicks the fly out of his mug, and begins to drink. The dwarf's eyes light up in a furious rage, and he violently plucks the fly from his mug and start squeezing the lifeless bug over the mug while screaming "SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT BACK OUT!"
    Best. GM. Joke. Ever.
    Took me a sec but then I lol'd. Hard.

A friend texts you and asks, "Hey, what are you doing, lets get a drink." and you text him back "Sorry i can't, I'm doing twins."

Quote Originally Posted by Taloth View Post
    Best. GM. Joke. Ever.
    Usually this one is used in real life for a Scottsman. Heh, but a decent translation to WoW as well.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Not really a joke per se but still something hilarious I heard a long time ago...

You know you play WoW too much when your girlfriend's pants are a rare drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Usually this one is used in real life for a Scottsman. Heh, but a decent translation to WoW as well.
    Yeah, see, the best jokes about WoW aren't just conversions from older ones.

When I leveled my shaman I random queued into BRD with 3 druids.

A Tree, a Bear, and a Chicken walk into a bar...

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's one of my favorites...

You know you're addicted to WoW when you run with your forehead pushed against the elevator door to be the first one out of the parking garage.

10+ Year Old Account
    whats the hottest wow race and class?
    Brown chicken brown cow~
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

What'd the Human female say to the human male rogue when they woke up in the morning? "If I was you, I'd wanna disappear too."