Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    they shoudn't nerf the protection warrior this hard...first they had too much rage ( agree with that ) then they take away their mocking blow...now they gonna nerf almost every spells damage and the devestates and shield slams bonus threat...

my problem is not with the damage the tanks will deal but they gonna have so many problems with keeping agro i think it's gonna be impossible if they dont use THE perfect rotation
    ...poor warrior tanks

The REAL question here is how long do you guys think we will be playing the extented maitaince game?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleidess View Post
    Didn't find anything about the Master's Flying License, will we be able to buy it in 4.0.3a or will we have to wait for cataclysm ?
    read the front page

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprogoel View Post
    I like how they actually buffed arcane mages :P We really needed that /sarcasm.

yah....

Seriously, Mages had their time in wotlk as they were insanely buffed compared to other classes.... (this isn't QQ just read a bit about it and look at WoL before trolling, they have the few spells that scale best in game) And they are gonna stay flavour of the month in cata too ? WTF?

Blizz, I have two words for you that will get me a ban. They start with F and Y. just FYI.

WTB a Dev that plays Warlock.... And not stupid Bashiok! he's as stupid as the guy who thought RealID on forums would be a good idea.

For all those that didn't believe it was going to be this I would just like to say I told you so and suck it.

Soulstone change?

I was reading about the changes in 4.0.3a and on another site *cough* wowhead *cough*; it is mentioned that metamorphosis is required to create a soulstone. Was there anyone that was on the PTR that can confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by TxAgGal View Post
    I was reading about the changes in 4.0.3a and on another site *cough* wowhead *cough*; it is mentioned that metamorphosis is required to create a soulstone. Was there anyone that was on the PTR that can confirm this?
    "Metamorphosis required" is a bug on wowhead... I remember one time all Lock skills required it on wowhead xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TxAgGal View Post
    Who cares. Not like anyone will be playing a warlock anymore in cata with these nerfs. F joke really.

No zg mounts for me, despite all the farming, but I'm so looking forward to new Azeroth it almost doesn't matter. I've recently levelled my 16th character up to Outland (level 60) and as much as I've loved old Azeroth I'm pretty excited about the shattering. I have 3 characters planned to level through the new zones (Mage, Warlock & Warrior - all Dwarf) and am itching to get at the new content despite already taking a look on the beta.

Also, the mysterious egg changes are great, so fed up of getting tickbird hatchlings!

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Are the new Catac zones ingame when 4.0.3a hits? What I mean is if we can actually enter it already...
    You can't get into any of the new high level zones, but on the PTR I was able to wander all over Gilneas. There was nothing there but a few hounds, foxes, and sheep, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    yah....

Seriously, Mages had their time in wotlk as they were insanely buffed compared to other classes.... (this isn't QQ just read a bit about it and look at WoL before trolling, they have the few spells that scale best in game) And they are gonna stay flavour of the month in cata too ? WTF?

Blizz, I have two words for you that will get me a ban. They start with F and Y. just FYI.

WTB a Dev that plays Warlock.... And not stupid Bashiok! he's as stupid as the guy who thought RealID on forums would be a good idea.

I am an arcane mage and I agree that for the amount of buttons I press (one most of the time) I do a stupid amount of damage. I think this would be "okay" IF there were at least some sort of difficulty in the rotation, but one button blizzard? Come on! I was falling asleep before with at least the option to press arcane missiles even when it wasn't proccing, but now I'll be snoozing 24/7.

Also, I believe Bashiok and the other CMs are not the same as a Dev.. correct me if I'm wrong but they just moderate the forums.

im getting confused my can some1 confirm this for me please are herald of the titans and a tribute to dedicated insanity being removed with 4.0.3a or not

also im ashamed that locks got nerfed to the ground and not mages only lock spell that i found to be op was curse of guldan

where as frost and arcane mages were just generaly op

I foresee several days of people wandering aimlessly through the major cities, repeatedly asking where they can buy their Flight Master's License and wondering why the Archaeology trainers won't teach them anything.

Well, that really sucks that Blizzard would nerf warlocks like that. I actually play a mage and a warlock. The only difference is that the mage has been my main from the beginning while my warlock is a fairly new level 80 with around 5.5k gs or so. I like both classes but honestly I guess it doesn't affect me as much as it would those who play warlocks as their main.

As for he shattering itself happening tomorrow, I can see it happening. Though the one thing I'm wondering at the moment is if we will still be able to get the rifts Feat of Strength after the shattering or if that will be gone when the lands change. If they will be gone, I will need to get that done on my last 3 toons.

Quote Originally Posted by skillol210 View Post
    Who cares. Not like anyone will be playing a warlock anymore in cata with these nerfs. F joke really.
    Honestly, I will be playing my warlock but obviously as an alt since my mage has always been my mage and considering the buffs mages get for the first month or so of cata, that will stay.

Deleted
    It's totally fair for mages to get buffed when locks were finally around their damage and not only that BUT THEY GET NERFED TOO??? I mean wtf? Lock rotations are currently twice as complex as the faceroll mages ones and we get nerfed? F serious?

Quote Originally Posted by skillol210 View Post
    It's totally fair for mages to get buffed when locks were finally around their damage and not only that BUT THEY GET NERFED TOO??? I mean wtf? Lock rotations are currently twice as complex as the faceroll mages ones and we get nerfed? F serious?
    Yeah I know what you mean. Lock rotations include somewhere around 8 or so spells (i.e., curse of elements, corruption, bane of doom, soulfire, etc.etc.). When I play my mage, I can use just arcane blast after cd's popped and crit upward of 75k-80k per hit (in icc on lk phase 1). Though of course using arcane missiles whenever they proc will benefit you dps as a mage because using it will give you like 5 seconds or so of a nice haste boost (I forget what it is, but maybe around 8%?). Anyway, I guess this patch is what will be there for when everyone installs cat and begins playing the expansion.

Also a note: I remember being in a raid the other day as my lock and there was 4 other geared locks in the raid. On the dps meters, 4 of the locks were in the top 5 for dps ( and I mean doing 12k-15k single target; each lock varied in spec). I'm not sure but this may be why Blizz did this nerf. But, yea I do still do insane amounts of burst damage on my mage so idk why they buffed mages when they are already strong in damage, etc.

Gonna extort people for 20g ports out of and into Dalaran come patch D:

It'll be like FFXI all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Redelton View Post
    You have had like a couple of years to get it..
    (If you actually have done it every week for the past 2 years and still not got it then i'm sorry. That sucks indeed.)
    Been farming ZG solo since i was in all Kara epics; saw the raptor twice and no tiger, sadly. The tiger was the mount I've really wanted this whole time.:-(

Are people really complaining about Warlock dps nerfs? Our warlocks were doing 19-20k on almost every fight in heroic ICC25 and well ahead of everybody. Our warriors were next behind them on the charts and probably needed a nerf, but not as large as what was received (except AoE: they were doing 22-25k thanks to the spammable nature of Cleave).

It sucks to be nerfed (my feral's health was just cut down a sizable amount, too), but be honest: feral health, lock dps, and warrior dps were too high and needed to come down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maginai View Post
    .....so idk why they buffed mages when they are already strong in damage, etc.
    Cuz mages are only meant to make portals cata :P