Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    No new zones are in 4.0.3a.

The only thing in 4.0.3a are changes to the same Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom zones we could ever before. No new zones.

That is false, all the new zones are there but you will get the "no mans land" debuff and be ported out.

Deleted
    Alchemy

* Alchemy recipes now require Crystal Vials. Deathwing broke all the others because he's mean (or because he didn't want alchemists to carry 5 different vials around with them).

xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajaxthegreat View Post
    Been farming ZG solo since i was in all Kara epics; saw the raptor twice and no tiger, sadly. The tiger was the mount I've really wanted this whole time.:-(

Are people really complaining about Warlock dps nerfs? Our warlocks were doing 19-20k on almost every fight in heroic ICC25 and well ahead of everybody. Our warriors were next behind them on the charts and probably needed a nerf, but not as large as what was received (except AoE: they were doing 22-25k thanks to the spammable nature of Cleave).

It sucks to be nerfed (my feral's health was just cut down a sizable amount, too), but be honest: feral health, lock dps, and warrior dps were too high and needed to come down.
    Warlocks are pure dps...dont forget that. cannot do anything else.
    Plus they have complex rotations & they scale too bad with gear...(probably the worst class)
    But what really pisses me off is the kind of nerf they did..... instead of adjusting some skills they just reduced all by 12%??
    that is so lame and so lazy!!
    i cannot believe they are actually bringing that into live servers ¬¬

Im trully not excited at all with this new expansion... so many things im not liking....
    Last edited by mmoc2496188830; 2010-11-22 at 05:52 PM.

Removing mounts that I have been farming for months...
    Removing portals that I have been using for years...

Way to make me NOT look forward to an expansion pack Blizz.

Seriously? The paladin's need to be buffed.... yet again? Like they aren't already an over powered class on this game.... -_- Thank you for listening to my QQ.

AND FIX MY WARRIOR!! IM TIRED OF IT BEING BROKE D<

Wow at Warlock nerfs. We got pounded in the a** hard.

Quote Originally Posted by guarana View Post
    Removing mounts that I have been farming for months...
    Removing portals that I have been using for years...

Way to make me NOT look forward to an expansion pack Blizz.
    Wow, that's pathetic... you must be one of those people that rages over every tiny thing. You're not the only one who has been farming it for ages, get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    anyopne else miffed about the fact that Draenei are the only race that didn't get a new combo? =/
    They already have all but three classes. Druid and Rogue doesn't make sense...not sure if Warlocks do in lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynicor View Post
    They already have all but three classes. Druid and Rogue doesn't make sense...not sure if Warlocks do in lore.
    Draenei druids makes a lot of sense for me, at least, much more than Worgens...
    Last edited by netwar_; 2010-11-22 at 06:38 PM.

I am not prepared.

Goodbye dear old World, I sure enjoyed you for 6 long years. Let's hope I can enjoy the new world just as much!

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Wow, that's pathetic... you must be one of those people that rages over every tiny thing. You're not the only one who has been farming it for ages, get over yourself.
    No I don't rage over every little thing actually and I'm sure that things get to you once in awhile too.

There was no real rational behind removing these things. There were plenty of other areas they could've put a leveling area without removing ZG. SV is HUGE. Why screw over those who haven't had the luck of others and have been farming this for over a year even? Absolutely pointless.

For a similar reason, some of us are still farming the white polar bear and the green proto-drake mounts. I've actually moved my mage to a separate account so she can port my main (a priest) to Dalaran. It's only a matter of time before Blizz realizes their mistake and at LEAST puts a port to Dalaran or somewhere in Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    No, you missed it by about a year. Or at least 6 months.

I hope this weeks means today, but I guess it will be wednesday
    No, by a week. It's still a 100% until 4.0.3a. If it's tuesday, then I've missed it by a week.

I think it's stupid that the world is changing before Cata is even released. It takes away from any excitement of when you first install the game and look forward to all the cool things that will happen when you load up a character. Normally I wouldn't care, but me personally have grown bored of WoW and I figured if they waited it would rekindle any excitement for the game people didn't have. Doesn't anyone agree?

Quote Originally Posted by guarana View Post
    It's only a matter of time before Blizz realizes their mistake and at LEAST puts a port to Dalaran or somewhere in Northrend.
    Like the Kirin Tor Ring? Or the Argent Tournament Tabard? I even hear there is an item that works the same but for Outland, too! Although if needing to take a few minutes to hop on a boat or a zeppelin from a city you were probably already in anyway is too much of an inconvenience for you, then you are probably too lazy to get those items too.

Dont understand what kind of class changes are those... beta? ..or unique for Live?
    Completly new nerf/buffs, but no changes which are currently on beta.
    From priest perspective.
    2 chakra states: PoH and Heal ?
    No 20% buff to some priests heals ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Like the Kirin Tor Ring? Or the Argent Tournament Tabard? I even hear there is an item that works the same but for Outland, too! Although if needing to take a few minutes to hop on a boat or a zeppelin from a city you were probably already in anyway is too much of an inconvenience for you, then you are probably too lazy to get those items too.
    These wouldn't be very valid for newer players who didn't spend months in Northrend so like I said, you will see a port when they realize their mistake. They already added one to Blasted Lands for Outland content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzad View Post
    So you are keeping that Warlock Nerf to a -12% dmg in live servers ??? INCREDIBLE o.O
    time for another MMo ¬¬
    This numbers for Warrior and lock are for lowlvl skills and he missed other classes nerfs like rogue. lvl 80+ skills have their own numbers.
    They said in a blue this change is to keep 1-80 pvp and pve fights more fun and prevent two shots(ambush oneshot) on player/mobs.
    For example:
    Backstab is also 200% at level 80. If you are on beta, you may have a tooltip that says 150%, but it is lying to you. If you are on live, it has always been 200% and will stay that way for Cataclysm.

Below level 80, Backstab (and other attacks) will do less weapon damage, which is really all this change was trying to accomplish.
    This will apply to many classes.
    So Lock dps don't change on lvl80+ and will be the same in end content of cataclym that you have on beta. And yes, they are they're the casters with best numbers in general.

Edit: This changes are the same we have on beta and you don't see locks crying there about dps. Go and see the QQ guys are PVE Mages xD
    Last edited by mmoc006fb91b8d; 2010-11-22 at 07:41 PM.

Holy shit!

Warlocks have been nerfed by roughly 12%.

Hope no-one was planning on playing one of those.

I.. will shed a tear for Zul'Gurub. It was a great raid.