Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodwrahlanos View Post
    So does this mean i will have to pay to cahnge my Human Priest to a Worgen priest? or is it free?
    Of course you have to pay......

Why do they have to completely destroy Warriors at the beginning of every expansion?

Are the updated versions of Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep going to be available in The Shattering?
    TC: Yes and no. The normal versions will be available, but the Heroic versions will require being 85. So you'll need Cataclysm to do the Heroic difficulties.

Wat ?? So tomorrow we get to do Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep ? As in, with cataclysm blue gear and all ?

Man, that would be awesome.

Just a quick question, I am not currently subscribed but I do have the patch downloads up until this patch.

1. Will this particular patch be a big download?

2. Will I miss anything if I started playing on release day? Like something that only happens at the start of this patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Are the updated versions of Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep going to be available in The Shattering?
    TC: Yes and no. The normal versions will be available, but the Heroic versions will require being 85. So you'll need Cataclysm to do the Heroic difficulties.

Wat ?? So tomorrow we get to do Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep ? As in, with cataclysm blue gear and all ?

Man, that would be awesome.
    The normal versions are still for the late teens/low-20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Aletheria View Post
    The normal versions are still for the late teens/low-20s.
    is it ? Oh well. Thanks for pointing it out =)

Quote Originally Posted by Maximelene View Post
    They can. Blizzard added Dwarves and Trolls warlocks during beta. It was a "sneak add". We had a blue post confirming it, but nobody really talked about it
    Eh? I guess that was during my semi-sebatical from wow... though they didn't sneak add dwarf locks, those are on the official list on the site, and I recall all the hubub about Horde having an extra race/class combination early on... and now they have two extra race/class combinations. W/e.... I have basically no reason to roll a goblin now other than to experience the starting zones. Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed on the raceclass combo image there was a combo for orc priest, since when is that lol? also it's not highlighted as the rest of the new combo's. So is this mistake or didnt i read up on the info good enough?:P

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Deleted
    Excellent interview with Kalgan.

The MS debuff is terrible, I've spent ages, and I mean absolutely AGES trying to kill a shitty geared healer in PVP without a debuff, so unless you're in full wrath and he's in quest blues and you get lucky bursts you either NEED the MS or a few more people to help, this now means healers do 10% less healing which is nothing, so now healers are going to be near impossible to die, even with the 25% debuff I can quite easily go through bg after bg and not die once while healing millions, that is with the patch that made everyone OP so when people do normal damage and healers can now do 15% more healing how hard is it going to be now to nuke a healer?

Don't get me wrong, I heal in 90% of the bg's but still, it's too fucking easy and what made it slightly hard was having a debuff that gimped my healing now it's just too easy, healing tons and never dying yea, gonna be fun healing cata now.

Where's that interview with Tom Chilton from? Who did it?

That interview is one of, if not the best interview I've seen for a long time. Finally some excellent questions and no repeated questions. Thank you whoever did it.

Anyone knows how much xp will be needed now for 84 to 85 since they changed it? did it ever come on the beta at all?

Deleted

Balance pvp change???

We had a hard time getting up eclipse in PvP, so now players have to crit us to build energy? Yay Eclipse, ohh wait im dead.

Quote Originally Posted by flashur View Post
    Where's that interview with Tom Chilton from? Who did it?

That interview is one of, if not the best interview I've seen for a long time. Finally some excellent questions and no repeated questions. Thank you whoever did it.
    It's exclusive so I presumed Boub asked the questions.

Edit: Seems Kody from World of Raids asked the questions.
    Last edited by Collected; 2010-11-23 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    The MS debuff is terrible, I've spent ages, and I mean absolutely AGES trying to kill a shitty geared healer in PVP without a debuff, so unless you're in full wrath and he's in quest blues and you get lucky bursts you either NEED the MS or a few more people to help, this now means healers do 10% less healing which is nothing, so now healers are going to be near impossible to die, even with the 25% debuff I can quite easily go through bg after bg and not die once while healing millions, that is with the patch that made everyone OP so when people do normal damage and healers can now do 15% more healing how hard is it going to be now to nuke a healer?

Don't get me wrong, I heal in 90% of the bg's but still, it's too fucking easy and what made it slightly hard was having a debuff that gimped my healing now it's just too easy, healing tons and never dying yea, gonna be fun healing cata now.
    Its "CATACLYSM" related change... Healing in cata is so low, as if suddenly all got 50% MS on them pernamently. If you didnt play on beta, stop looking at BGs lv80, and trust Blizz on it. There is no heal there which can alone heal 50% HP when you blinked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dace View Post
    Why can't I vanish from city guards? I know it was like this since vanilla but what is the philosophy behind it?
    becouse guards dont like rogues. ^^

Deleted
    I actually do have one more question related to the Blood Elf and Draenei areas. Are those still going to be, like, instanced zones or will they be a part of the continents now?

TC: They're still on their own 'world tab' is what we call it. We did some experimentation with trying to attach those to the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor continents, but that was going to take a whole lot of production time that was going to be better spent elsewhere on content the players were going to get better use out of.
    thank u so much for the question!!! finally we got some serios information about the fate of the dying starting areas of the bc races...
    anyway i have wished to hear something about some plans to revamp those areas in the next weeks,months,years.......
    cause i cant and wont accept that there will no plans for that. that will be like an awesome design of a skyscraper, automobile, ....just a final draft without one part.

Deleted
    What's the name of the font Boubouille uses for the screenshot notes?

and now we wait i for one am going to miss the old world! but out with the old in with the new !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    What about the New BG's (Battle for Gilneas) and rated Battlegrounds? They coming in Cataclysm? or 4.0.3a?

Unhappy Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! We"re all going to die

Death star approaching!!!!