Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    According to the Patch notes, and the blue post we should be able to Change Race's with the current patch,
    but I just tried to turn my druid into a troll, and It won't let me,

any reason for this that anyone is aware off, is this a known bug? is it working as intended, are there people who've done it?

This character does not have any eligible races to change to.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrosch View Post
    is it just me, or is the cataclysm intro far from HD quality ?
    looked kinda blurry sometimes and full of compression artifacts....
    almost as horrible as the ones shown on youtube etc.

i'm kinda...disappointed...
    Looked fine to me!
    80 Shaman - 80 Paladin - 80 DK and various alts 60+

Wednesday 24th November - 10:04am GMT. patch is live on EU yet, and it hasnt even started downloading for me

Quote Originally Posted by Zaera View Post
    According to the Patch notes, and the blue post we should be able to Change Race's with the current patch,
    but I just tried to turn my druid into a troll, and It won't let me,

any reason for this that anyone is aware off, is this a known bug? is it working as intended, are there people who've done it?

This character does not have any eligible races to change to.
    Yeah i'm getting this error too, trying to change my BE pally to Tauren. Im at work at the mo so i aint gonna be able to log in til 6pm Uk time. 10am now over here =(

I think Blizzard hasnt updated the Race change system yet but from the Q&A with Tom Chilton that is visible on this post they said we should be able to pay to change race to new combos right after the shattering happens so i suppose we gotta give Blizz time to update their systems cause patch has only recently just gone live.

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 10:16 AM ----------

How about race and faction changes? Will I be able to change my Mage from Human to Dwarf right whne it comes out? Or will we have to wait a certain period of time before the new race options become available?
    TC: They'll be able to do that right away. So for any of the combos that are available, we currently expect players to be able to do the race change into those as soon as The Shattering happens.

^^^ From the Q&A

So we just have to be patient til blizz updates their systems.

Just spoke with a gm and apparently for some people theres a bug with changing races and for other people it isn't,
    they are trying to sort the problem as soon as they can.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, if so I apologize. Dual Spec is now 10g not 100g. I waited till post patch just in case, and I am glad I did!

Deleted
    Portal removed are good for mages xDD hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Repatriado View Post
    Portal removed are good for mages xDD hehehe
    Yeah but it's really annoying to recieve whisps every min for portals :s