Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    That fixes screen tearing, not vertex popping.
    I had it happen to me and it fixed it. Then again my popping was from my card overheating. The FPS lock probably cut the usage.

Thanks for suggestions, I'll try deleting cache tonight and see if that fixes anything then if not I'll go for reinstall 0.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.

Artifacts like those are exactly what I saw on a previous graphics card when I overclocked it too much. So if it's doing that at default clocks to me that would indicate that the card is faulty. You could try lowering the core/memory clock to see if the artifacts goes away. Then at least you would know the cause.
    I'd do some basic trouble shooting and see if it happens in all 3d applications, like 3DMark ( futuremark.com ) or other 3d benchmarks. Benchmark programs is good for this since it stresses the hardware to it's limit so if it is a problem that only happens at high load/temperatures it would show it.

Just thought I'd post here, I found this thread on new Blizz forums.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933034394
    The third post there pretty much covers exactly what happened to me, I am currently installing still but when I have it back I'll verify that it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.