Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

The new official Alliance description.

Humans, night elves, dwarves, gnomes, draenei, and most recently worgen make up the illustrious Alliance. Proud and noble, courageous and wise, these races work together to preserve order in Azeroth.

The Alliance is driven by honor and tradition. Its rulers are champions of justice, hope, knowledge, and faith.

In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to bring light to the darkest corners of the world.

http://fortune.worldofwarcraft.com/e...s_fortune.html

I saw the thread about the official Horde description , here is the Alliance one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    To flowery.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Hope wasn't aware Cata had hope.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Deleted
    Love it! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    i think it matches well with the Alliance.

Should have been.

"The Alliance. They shoot people and doesn't afraid of anything."

But I guess this works too...

Alliance FTW. Horde are animals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyrobot View Post
    Alliance FTW. Horde are animals.
    Maybe we are animals. But at least we are not gay.

I like it, I think it captures the ideals of the Alliance perfectly. Leave it to horde fanboys to just attack anything Alliance.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by raven13 View Post
    Maybe we are animals. But at least we are not gay.
    Blood elves say hi. Keep your faction hate to yourself.

The Alliance has always been significantly more aggressive and hateful than the horde (undead aside). That description is a joke. The Alliance started the current war because of racism (the inability to distinguish between corrupted orcs and regular orcs).

I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The Alliance has always been significantly more aggressive and hateful than the horde (undead aside). That description is a joke. The Alliance started the current war because of racism (the inability to distinguish between corrupted orcs and regular orcs).
    So I guess the horde pretty much invading Ashenvale had nothing to do with it? Both sides are at fault for wanting themselves to make the most out of the shattered world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.
    ^this lol.

but it fits the alliance perfectly imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I like it, I think it captures the ideals of the Alliance perfectly. Leave it to horde fanboys to just attack anything Alliance.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 05:08 PM ----------

Blood elves say hi. Keep your faction hate to yourself.
    Bite me.

10+ Year Old Account
    and wrath gate
    and the broken front
    may i go on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    To flowery.
    ^^^^^^
    THIS, waaay to flowery. Seriously, why do we have to bring "The Light" everywhere, why not just justice? I am a warlock and disapprove of this summary.

Quote Originally Posted by raven13 View Post
    Bite me.
    umadbro?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    and wrath gate
    and the broken front
    may i go on
    They had a treaty at the end of Wrath signed by Varian. Argue about something new please.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    ^^^^^^
    THIS, waaay to flowery. Seriously, why do we have to bring "The Light" everywhere, why not just justice? I am a warlock and disapprove of this summary.
    Probably because the Majority of the Alliance believes in the HOLY LIGHT!!!!

LOL

You first sentence is wrong simply by looking at quests throughout WoW. You last sentence... WTF are you talking about? Seriously what did orcs have to do with the war?