Deleted

Holy Priest in BG = 0 Death?

Lately, I have played a lot on my Priest.
    Holy seems pretty fun to play, because of the new Holy Word and Chakra.

But.. After I had played some few games, I began to wonder.. Even IF i died, it never stood on the Scorebord.
    Am I the only one that got that bug? o: ( Not that I will complain about, Just wondered. xD )

Also, Any other Holy Priests that have found the Guardian spirit a little bugged, when used on yourself before dying?
    (I think it has something with Spirit of Redemption?)

in 4.0.1 the bg scoreboard was bugged.
    since 4.0.3 i haven't had any isues with it.(playing only low lvl bg so you die alot).

you can always look on your statics page and see if the death count raises.

Holy priests = easy kill in bg. Its the disc priests you should be worried about. Holy priests should not be feared in pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntwoman View Post
    Holy priests = easy kill in bg. Its the disc priests you should be worried about. Holy priests should not be feared in pvp
    I think You Misunderstood it. I AM a Holy Priest. And.. If you say easy kill, those you have fought must have been bad. o:

Disc has suppression and barrier, but holy has chastise.

I do agree priest die easy, but that goes for both specs when attacked by multiple targets. Here is the thing though, a good holy priest has better survivability than a disc against single targets and can dish out some decent burst when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Badsanta View Post
    Disc has suppression and barrier, but holy has chastise.

I do agree priest die easy, but that goes for both specs when attacked by multiple targets. Here is the thing though, a good holy priest has better survivability than a disc against single targets and can dish out some decent burst when needed.
    It will be interesting to see if any arena comps can take advantage of both a holy and a disc spec for their priest. the switch between the two might make the comp incredibly flexible.

I like how half the posters didn't even read the original post. I assure you its just a bug and they'll fix it. In the meantime take a screenshot of yourself at the spirit rezzer with the scoreboard up showing you 0 deaths and make everyone try to guess how it happened!

At 85 you can oom a Disc priest in about 15 seconds because they are forced to tank every single shred of damage because Power shield is so useless at 85 it is erased by a single white swing.

Disc is garbage at 85 in Beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brashara View Post
    I like how half the posters didn't even read the original post. I assure you its just a bug and they'll fix it. In the meantime take a screenshot of yourself at the spirit rezzer with the scoreboard up showing you 0 deaths and make everyone try to guess how it happened!
    Haha, I'll do that later.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i've actually seen a couple really good holy priests in bgs.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Yeah and Holy is really awesome. Specially, when players dont know that, Lightwell = Destroy it.
    Also, A combination of Fear and Holy Word: Chastise is a awesome Crowd Control. Saved my life plenty of times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionbar View Post
    Yeah and Holy is really awesome. Specially, when players dont know that, Lightwell = Destroy it.
    Also, A combination of Fear and Holy Word: Chastise is a awesome Crowd Control. Saved my life plenty of times.
    How about Mind Control->Life Grip->Fear->Chastise? That's a CC chain of incredible proportions if pulled of correctly.

Deleted
    True.