Poll: Ladygaga Yes/No

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    No respect for people who sell out to get popular. People like Hayley Williams, Lizzy Hale, and Amy Lee proved that you don't have to be a autotuned no-talent pop-slut to get recognition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    No respect for people who sell out to get popular. People like Hayley Williams, Lizzy Hale, and Amy Lee proved that you don't have to be a autotuned no-talent pop-slut to get recognition.
    Person with too much rage doesn't know what talent/auto tuning is.

If you are a person who believes that the sole source of musical talent comes from how you can bend your voice in a certain way, then watch my vid on the front page. If you still want to go LOLOLOL NO TALENT SLUT after that, then I'm sure trade chat is wondering where you are and why you aren't trolling them right now.

Secondly, she only auto tunes a couple songs.... Starstruck, for example, is auto tuned. She uses voice editing, as does EVERY other recorded artist. It is edited to find that perfect pitch that matches the rest of the song to the specification of the artist.

If you troll me, then well done.

Deleted
    Hating her as a person, mostly because of all the attention-whoring.
    Her music is on the neutral ground, I dont hate it, but it's not something I like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katyrina View Post
    I actually HATE when people say that. Like honestly, who cares if someone writes their own music or not? If thats what makes or breaks an artist for you then you are listening to music for all the wrong reasons. Also the funny part is she actually does write her own music, and has even written songs for pop royalty like Britney Spears. You;re probably just jealous because she is more beautiful, talented, and successful then you will ever be.
    Lol seriously? Her voice is subpar and most of her lyrics dont even make sense, telling me that Im jealous because im not as popular as her or britney is retarted, most of you kids out there dont have a clue how the music bussines works.... its all about who promotes you and how many teens like you buy into the hype.
    Ofcourse there are people who like her"catchy" tunes but then again there are people who like to eat raw meat and abuse animals, your taste has nothing to do with something being tastefull-and dont start with arguments like OHHHH she sold millions of cd's NO U BAD- like I said promotion and hype does crazy stuff, FFS even Fred made a movie does that mean his on par whith Al Pacino now?

PS: LOL getting defensive about singers? what are you 12? At the end of the day all they need is your money.

To put it blundly , Most people dont dislike her because "shes doing her thing" but they dislike her for the same reason ppl get annoyed of idiots dancing on mailboxes- attention seeking- If she - or anyone for the matter need to resolve in that kinda crap to sell cds these days theres something seriously wrong with em.
    Last edited by mmoc65c75425f9; 2011-01-08 at 08:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Lady GaGa is the only singer where I love hearing all of their music. I can listen to every song on her albums and love them all. Also, I love how her outfits are, really catches my eye.

Deleted
    HATER POST *Do not read the following*
    /facepalm -.-
    and HI Rageissues!... go die off now thanks.
    panned out Troll *cheer*

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    As Lady Gaga it's nothing but garbage, but if you asked about Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta I'd say shes got talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to remind people:

2. No flaming. Disagree with the material all you want; just don't insult the people who like it. It doesn't matter how terrible you consider their tastes to be -- if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. If you really just can't resist, be prepared to enjoy your ban.

And, this constant chorus of 'Lady GaGa is terrible/has no talent/is garbage' is getting old. Don't post if that's all you're going to post, it's not constructive. Your opinions are just as subjective and open to fault as anyone else's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

I don't think she's bad but i don't like her music.
    You must admit though that she really puts alot of effort into her role

Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Lol seriously? Her voice is subpar and most of her lyrics dont even make sense, telling me that Im jealous because im not as popular as her or britney is retarted, most of you kids out there dont have a clue how the music bussines works.... its all about who promotes you and how many teens like you buy into the hype.
    Ofcourse there are people who like her"catchy" tunes but then again there are people who like to eat raw meat and abuse animals, your taste has nothing to do with something being tastefull-and dont start with arguments like OHHHH she sold millions of cd's NO U BAD- like I said promotion and hype does crazy stuff, FFS even Fred made a movie does that mean his on par whith Al Pacino now?

PS: LOL getting defensive about singers? what are you 12? At the end of the day all they need is your money.

To put it blundly , Most people dont dislike her because "shes doing her thing" but they dislike her for the same reason ppl get annoyed of idiots dancing on mailboxes- attention seeking- If she - or anyone for the matter need to resolve in that kinda crap to sell cds these days theres something seriously wrong with em.

Actually, I do know how the music business works. And guess what? I don't even care, I love Ke$ha and she basically admitted she can't sing, and was in it for the money. SO WHAT, I like to listen to stuff I enjoy. Everything you said here doesn't make sense.

I actually want her to have my money because then she can put out more and more music.
    Also getting attention is something you WANT if you're going to be in the music industry, she is much smarter then more artists out there.

Also "If she - or anyone for the matter need to resolve in that kinda crap to sell cds these days theres something seriously wrong with em." made me laugh for about 5 minutes, and just further proved your misunderstanding with the way the entertainment business works.
    Its actually called being smart, if I was her i'd do the exact same.

If you think artists shouldn't seek attention, or want your money then I guess you don't listen to any music at all.

mother monster <3

but in seriousness, i think she has a shit load of talent and can (gasp) actually sing live and dance while doing it. i do generally listen to pop music more than anything else, so yeah, huge fan.

Deleted
    I don't like her music. Not that I hate her in person. I'm just more into rock and metal.
    Haven't really gotten the hang of pop/rap as most of the people of my age.
    Even though I do listen to a somewhat wide variety of music. Some of the older music from the 80's/90's and some orchestral music is nice too.
    Do listen to an awful lot of game soundtracks too. (Final Fantasy OST's come to mind)

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 11:08 PM ----------

Also, I love how her outfits are, really catches my eye.
    I just find em to be rather weird =p

I don't think she's any more talented than any other female pop music star. I'm not saying she's not talented, but she's nothing special.

Want to see real talent that will knock you off your feet? Look up Derek Paravicini. A blind pianist with autism, who can just listen to an entire music selection ONCE, then play it back with incredible accuracy, and never forget how to play it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudosavior View Post
    Personally, while my heart in music mainly (and I say mainly because I have a very broad taste) lies in rock, metal, and the progressive subcategories... I do like me some Lady GaGa. In fact, some days I just have a GaGa mood like crazy. Put both of her albums on shuffle and just blast it.

Other days, my entire library, goes from Iron Maiden to Led Zeppelin, to... Lady GaGa. And do I turn it off? Hell no, because for a borderline-insane person, she has some great talent. That most people don't seem to see. And I know talent. I reference people like Mike Portnoy (or all the DT crew, really), Jimi Hendrix, all of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, and more. But yet, Lady GaGa is still talented.

Most people can't see past the whole "I wear things to express myself" stuff (which is still kind of weird to me) to actually SEE the talent. What I hate is the people who hate her because she's either successful, or strange. Hell, they could have never listened to any of her songs and still say they hate her. I wish people would at least give things a chance before dismissing it.

Meh, just my two cents.
    This is pretty much exactly how I am about it

10+ Year Old Account
    She's a guilty pleasure of mine. I admit... along with Katy Perry.