Poll: Ladygaga Yes/No

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Voted no because I can't say that I hate a person before I have met said person.

My friend is THE biggest GaGa fan on the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idpcandy View Post
    My friend is THE biggest GaGa fan on the earth.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that we are friends.

/endterriblejokes

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my kind of music.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    The urge to...?
    Viciously murder you for callously using dumb naming mannerisms.

Deleted
    she's a half decent singer, with some catchy songs (not giving her credit for that since she won't have written them). pop isn't my thing though so meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzorloth View Post
    she's a half decent singer, with some catchy songs (not giving her credit for that since she won't have written them). pop isn't my thing though so meh
    Actually she does write her own songs... so... yeah....

Don't worry Gecko, I don't think Lysah will murder you. He/She'll have to kill me too! Paws up little monsters, high and proud!

I hate him. Pop Idols today are terrible rolemodels. I guess its cool to be a weirdo or a whore.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account
    Rage - Well, if Lysah does murderize us, our posts will live on forever in support of GaGa!

Lysah - what type of weapon would you use to viciously murder me? I hope it's not country music... that would be the worst!

Perhaps country musicing myself would be a faster end than trying to wipe out all the "team names..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Perhaps country musicing myself would be a faster end than trying to wipe out all the "team names..."
    At least country has its high points:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7M3EEHYkJ0

Note: song is known to offend people without a sense of humor.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2010-11-30 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow badpaladin... I didn't think there was anything but The Rodeo Song that I was able to listen to that was country and didn't make my ears bleed. I am now hooked on Ween :P

Lysah - it would be a fast but VERY messy end (my ears bleed when subjected to country in minute amounts). You should just join the ranks and put those paws up like Rage suggests!

Commencing Operation Head Trauma.

Shes a flamboyant entertainer and a pop music icon but as far as her music goes there's nothing profoundly epic about it or with any substance. Shes flavor of the week for the masses.

I quite like her. Lots of people think it's strange for a straight guy to be a Gaga fan, but then again I've never been one for what "lots of people" think. Honestly, a large amount of the people I know who hate her listen to music that is far more generic and static.
    Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis.
    Tarhiel Raniss Garuk Azurra Vaermina Cemetrygates

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium View Post
    Shes a flamboyant entertainer and a pop music icon but as far as her music goes there's nothing profoundly epic about it or with any substance. Shes flavor of the week for the masses.
    Flavor of the decade, maybe. Although she isn't popular enough to be free of our culture's fickle attitude. The way things are now, no one will remember her name in fifty years.

10+ Year Old Account
    She has a lot of talent, but chose to waste it all.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Lady gaga fell off around the end of 2010 but she started off with a bang in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by joshpqt View Post
    Lady gaga fell off around the end of 2010 but she started off with a bang in the beginning
    Fell off? What exactly are you basing this on? Also, you realize she doesn't currently have any "new" material out?
    Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis.
    Tarhiel Raniss Garuk Azurra Vaermina Cemetrygates

10+ Year Old Account
    She definitely won eight VMAs this year so I highly doubt that her popularity is falling apart. She may have won only one AMA, but against an armada of screaming girls ranging from age 10-16, there can be no victory (I am referring to Justin Bieber dominating everyone). Even if she did lose a small portion of her popularity, it can be credited to, as Sithis said, the fact that she hasn't released an album in over a year.

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    She has a lot of talent, but chose to waste it all.
    I would hardly consider becoming one of today's biggest names in music, "A waste of talent". Sure maybe she could have become some sort of Jazz singer, and maybe she would have become popular in that genre, but in no way would she have ever been able to become the icon that she is today.