Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Logitech G15 Keyboard. You can't replace the functionality of the LCD screen and G keys. Great for music, Ventrilo, crafting macros etc.

Any mouse with 2 buttons and a scroll wheel. The more comfortable, the better. I use a cheap $20 Microsoft optical mouse and have gone though about 6 of them since 2004, but I keep buying them because they fit my hand size and have a good feel. I don't understand why people enjoy gaming mouses with 40 buttons of them. I'd rather use buttons on my keyboard.
    I use my naga because there is no way for me to realistically bind every ability on the keyboard (all good keys are already bound on it) and I just can't stand clicking. That still leaves me with 4-5 keys bound on my naga and more to follow. That's why some of us enjoy 20+ buttons on our mice.

Logitech G19 keyboard and Razer Naga <---- Best combo ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

I find the steelseries mice to be WAY too flimsy and they just feel junky. Their functionality is good but they definitely don't seem built to last, and I've heard too many complaints from people.

I'm a man of simple tastes. A Saitek Eclipse II/III keyboard and a Razer Lachesis mouse. If I need more buttons I'll upgrade to a razer keyboard or a G11 or something.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Belkin Nostromo n52 Speedpad is my main HID. These are not produced anymore, they moved to an n52TE which is terrible. Directional pad is great and you can store over 42 key binds in it if you set it up correctly. I have one extra controller for when my current one dies. I'll either go to a Logitech g13 gamepad or will be too old for games...

Blood~

Razer Naga is the best mouse for WoW. Keyboard wise it doesn't really matter aslong as the buttons are fitted to you.

Alienware TactX Keyboard & Alienware TactX Mouse

10+ Year Old Account
    I wan't buy Razer Naga for PvP, my logitech g11 is fine.

Actually I'm using logitech G5 + g11 kb.

Deleted
    Razer Naga and G15 imo.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what you need really, if you need a billion keybinds go with Razer Naga and Razer Anansi.

Or if you just want a god-awful looking orange monster lurking on your keyboard only to remind you of bad software, then go for the G15. (It's a great keyboard, but the software and color of the display are just plain stupid).

I just couldnt get into the naga I prefer the a 7 button razor imperator and a chunk of keybinds in the left side of the keyboard. Most comfortable position to me

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember to wrap Razor product in cotton wool at night as they break like a wooden stool with a fat dude on eating twinkies by the packet. Logitech > Razor.

Even if Swifty gets paid to love Razor. Sorry! Promote*
    Ghostcrawler - "Dear OP, Bye. Hugs, GC."
    Hunter S. Thompson - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    Lore - "There's a time and place for serious face. There's a time and place for ... other face."
    Scrapbot - "Dear frogi, You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion." Banned on Christmas Day 2010.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    I have the G19, it is extremely good and the macro keys are amazing.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    G19 and the Perfomance MX mouse... Also use a G35 headset.

What can I say, I'm a Logitech fanboy. When it all works so well, why not!?

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Using exactly the same. MX Revolution is a brilliant mouse and the G15 is a good keyboard, especially with the macro buttons and the random little screen.
    I used to use this aswell ^^

well, havn't read through all pages..
    I personally LOVE Logitech. I used to have MX revolution and G15, but I upgraded to G19 and MX performance, I can really recommend them, they are a bit pricey though ...
    also the g110 keyboard or the g500 are also very nice choices

Last Christmas my girlfriend bought us both Razer Nagas. Hers lasted 4 months, mine 8. I'm not usually rough with mice, but if you don't take perfect care of it I wouldn't recommend. I've had a G15 for 3 or so years...
    Thinking about a Deathadder, alot of people have recommended it(not just here).

I have had mine for like a year now, no issues with it whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    I have had mine for like a year now, no issues with it whatsoever.
    How careful were you? Mine got dropped from about 1ft up and broke the 'clicker'. They started double clicking and doing wierd stuff about a month before they were toast entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    This combo, nothing can beat it...

But just maybe, just maybe close to this is alienware notebook keyboard....looks awesome

Razor Naga mouse (although I'm seriously considering the Cata Mouse from Steelseries)

G15 Keyboard

G930 Wireless Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a Logitech G15 Keyboard and a Logitech G5 mouse. I love both. You can add weights to the mouse to make it feel and move as you want, it's nice. The keyboard I would definetly say the G15, it just has an amazing feel, and the macro keys are fantastic. For the mouse, just get something that feels comfortable to use. A mouse that feels clunky in your hand won't be very good to use.