Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Best Gaming Keyboard & Mouse for WoW.

I know we have a computer section but I'm gearing this directly towards raiding / pvp efficiency.
    I'm looking for a new set & honestly there is 1000s of these on the market & I can't see through the BS.

I wanna know what you guys use / favor.

Got sick of the runes so I put my DK to sleep, retired the ele shaman cause the rotation was weak.
    Re-rolled a priest & spec'd into Disc - Of course Blizzard gave us the shaft whys it always happen like this?

Deleted
    99% chance that you will get a storm of people saying Razer <insert model here>.
    Personally, im using a Logitech MX Revolution along with a Logitech G15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the one you like the most is the " best " amiright? Im using the same as Ostjaevel. And I like it.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Getting a storm of random answers is fine with me, I wanna see whats floating around the community as a base, then personally decide within whats being deemed as effective. Ill be checking your set out as well. Thanks for your input.

Got sick of the runes so I put my DK to sleep, retired the ele shaman cause the rotation was weak.
    Re-rolled a priest & spec'd into Disc - Of course Blizzard gave us the shaft whys it always happen like this?

Quote Originally Posted by ostjaevel View Post
    99% chance that you will get a storm of people saying Razer <insert model here>.
    That's cuz Razer is awesome.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.35208800

and

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.52829000

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.35208800 is nice to

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ostjaevel View Post
    Using exactly the same. MX Revolution is a brilliant mouse and the G15 is a good keyboard, especially with the macro buttons and the random little screen.

I have a standard compaq keyboard that came with my computer and it works just fine, but I absolutely LOVE my Razer Naga mouse.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    apple keyboard with magic mouse :P

dont get am mouse with lots of buttons.

do you like mechanical keyboards.. or are you fine with rubber or are you fine with Laptop.

only 3 options imo

A Filco Mechanical keyboard
    Any standard shitty rubber guts keyboard (this is what 99% of people use)
    A Apple Macintosh Wired full keyboard (the white one)

I asume you want to be "better than people"... which is impossible... but if thats your motivation naturaly go Filco Mechanical or Apple Mac wired keyboard.. as less people use Mechanical or High quality quick switch laptop style keyboards.

Honestly all 3 have advantages.

Mechanical.. Highly Defined switch however long press time
    Rubber Guts.. Less stress on fingers good "Pop" to presses however over time they degrade (but are also the cheapest) Logitek use a hybrid of Rubber guts and mechanical btw.. thats why you should NEVER get a expensive logitek keyboard.

High quality Laptop switch.. Quickes Switch to Physical movement.. however less defined press and people feel they are not "physical" enough which is really just testosterone being stupid...

Personally i use

wired Apple keyboard with wired Steelsries Ikari lazer with white gloss finish
    Last edited by He-man; 2010-11-23 at 09:05 PM.

I use a logitech G13 gamepad, Razer lycosa Keyboard, and a Logitech G9 mouse.

I keep buying Razer keyboards for some reason but they break all the time. I think the average life is like 4-6 months. I'm planning on giving them one more chance with their Black Widow which is a highly responsive mechanical keyboard. When/If that fails I'll give logitech a shot.

Logitech G19 and Roccat Kone

Edit: Currently in-use, not claiming they're the best or anything
    Last edited by Taistelumestari Viiksi; 2010-11-23 at 09:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I have a black belt in common sense compared to your white.

i am using logitech g15(used to have g11) and razer naga (used to have basic a4tech mouse for pc, been using it for 2 years)
    100% satisfied, although razer mice are damn expensive ><

Deleted
    I dont know...

i got this Logitec mouse and keyboard and the mouse sucks pretty bad but the key board is pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking at a G700 to replace my MX Revolution. That plus my G110, and my old-school Fang Gamepad that I've had for the last 4 years (I love this thing... practically can't live without it).

Razer Deathadder
    Logitech G110

I'm currently using the older steelseries wow mouse but i plan to upgrade to
    http://steelseries.com/products/game...o-gaming-mouse

I like the fact that they space out all of the buttons giving you more versatility over the Nagas which seem to put all 100 buttons at your thumb.

Currently using a G15 keyboard but that http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.52829000 looks tempting.

I highly suggest a Razer mouse. I cannot, however, suggest you get a Razer keyboard. They're total crap.

I don't have any intentions on being "better then people"..

Just wanna have a cleaner approach to my gaming as far as finding a mouse with buttons I can macro onto without effecting my two original mouse buttons as well as possibly finding a board with the same.. More so attempting to maximize my raiding experience.

I presume this could be done by basically finding a new UI for my priest however I haven't found anything that isn't a complete screen cluster & I never really got into key binding with the use of shift so having a couple extra possible keys to bind to without straying away from my current configuration & having to reach all the way to asia across my board would be nice.

I don't get into that me > you crap.

I use Zboard / Z-Fang for a gaming keyboard...
    Pretty nice for Both PvP and Raiding.
    -The look on your face when a toddler rips out your heart and shows it to you?
    -Priceless
    -For everything else, There's FWOOSH.

My Razer Naga is great. It feels like it may be a bit of overkill but that's because I've had crazy keybinds forever and finding stuff for the 17 mouse buttons can be tough (or slowly changing to it)