Tips to survive agains shambling of horrors LK 25 H?

If enrage dispels are delayed or agains Frenzy hability from shambling of horror that cannot be dispeled, how can i survive? just with CD and stuns? any tips to do this better? what tank is recomended to tank this?

Save stuns for Enrages. Stun them as soon as they finish the cast so they dont get a melee swing off.

Tip: slow them and kite for a bit. Make sure, however, that necrotic isn't about to fall off or it will disappear and probably wipe you. I chains of ice and run all the time when I offtank the encounter. Gives healers some breathing room and avoids unnecessary risk of being 1 shot.

Yet another useful tip: if plague is about to jump to another shambling and leave the current one sub 20%, step right into the hitbox and call for a dispel when the plague gets on you. Hopefully it will jump back to the low shambling. This way, you aren't staring at a shambling on 10% HP for 20 seconds waiting for it (or probably you) to die.

Be sure you time your stun so that it goes off after the actual enrage finishes casting, not while it's being cast, otherwise it'll simply enrage right after the stun instead.