Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Hmmm, Gold farmers now have an even simpler way of making Gold.
    Last edited by Araxie; 2010-11-24 at 05:39 AM.

Deleted
    "if you have something that people want, dont just give it away! < gordon ramsay, and it sand true with portals even mages gotta get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Says View Post
    selling portals for an hour in Dalaran. It's good to be a mage!
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    Enjoy it while it lasts mages. Because it won't.

And that is that.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    About time you mages became usefull! Haha, joking there mate. What a nice way to make gold. Might even do the same thing on my mage once Blizzard hit the "on" button for Europe.

I would at least charge for the cost of the mats. I'm not a prick but I'm also not running a charity.

I think your gf is lying to you maybe not only on that

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I got on my mage and gave free ports

screw jerks
    Because clearly a mage's time and reagents are for public use and those seeking compensation for their services are huge jerks.

OT:I ask for the reagent cost.Up to now nobody payed less than 5g,and they think I'm a great guy.Can you say "win-win"?I can.

wow are ppl actually cry over portals..

THEY ARE GONE GET OVER IT

they anounnce no more portals like 2months ago

Mages finally get respect, and love. So how less busy is Dalaran?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Mages finally get respect, and love. So how less busy is Dalaran?
    If you think respect and being seen as a portal-vending-machine is the same, fine with me.

I'm glad guild-mages give free portals, don't even want to know what we will be paying for portals in Cataclysm

I was thinking about selling portals but too many mages were, so i found a way up to gallywix pleasure palace then sold rides up there for 250g each... I ended up making 8500g. I actually didn't think i would sell even one lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    i agree this is bad tbh i hate it mages are loving this its the only reason blizzard removed it cause mages were like wh ta fa im not makings as much golds as bafore bc qq but hey when were making 500g in half an hour of creep grnding mages port prices will be 150g am i right?
    so you counter with a QQ of your own... genius

Sigh, just sucks for my DK when I try to do my daily bird/Anzu runs to have to find a mage to give me a port to Shatt... then either having to fly around the planet to get back to Org/Dal.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got on my mage, invited anyone who needed a port to anywhere to a raid, then threw down all of my ports, charged nothing, and got 30 mins of hate-tells for it, i "LOL-u mad bro?" 'd every single wsp i got and watched a movie while doing it, screw greedy a-holes, i enjoy the grief

I logged onto my DK this morning and saw a mage trying to sell ports for 25g, so I immediately logged over and started giving ports away for free and declining any tips coming my way. Did that for about 5 hours.

Rune of Portals: 18 Silver
    Portal Spell: 558 Mana
    Showing a little kindness in an online game: Priceless.

I thought they removed the portals so I can stand in the Silver Enclave and make portals where the old ones used to be, and watch people get frustrated trying to make them work!

I made between 3500 and 4000g in a matter of 4 hours...by TIPS alone. I wasnt charging for the portals, but said I would appreciate a tip. I would never charge for a portal, but I dont think its a bad thing if you do. I just find that you make more money by asking people to tip you. Be that with portals or crafting of any kind

lol

Its funny that mages made any money off of this. It is not that hard to get to where you want to go. Stormwind has boats to North, Darn and a tram for IF you can go anywhere you want. Dal was nice and all but it was not the mages complaining that brought this on, it was the entire issue with everyone camping dalaran and making it a staging point when it was never supposed to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shows how lazy people are in WoW.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators