Oh no! deathwing's lost his voice!

I turn on Wow, wait half an hour for deathwing to roar, and when he does, Nothing D:! WHY BLIZZARD, WHY!!!!

because scaredy cats QQ on the roar.

too scary for them.

Because everyone apparently got touched by deathwing as a kid and is afraid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bandigo View Post
    I turn on Wow, wait half an hour for deathwing to roar, and when he does, Nothing D:! WHY BLIZZARD, WHY!!!!
    cuz ppl qqed bout him roaring.... although i caught a roar but waited for a gd 15-20 mins

10+ Year Old Account
    12+ is ruining my game experience =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalwish View Post
    Because everyone apparently got touched by deathwing as a kid and is afraid of it.
    O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    12+ is ruining my game experience =(
    even us 20+, 30+ ???

Deleted
    Poor deathwing caught a cold when leaving the safe haven of Deepholme. Those damn viruses on Azeroth gave him a sore throat

FFFUU QQers.
    now deathwing acts like a cute purring cat!

Sindy ruined it for him. After hearing her roar for 2 years people became scarred for life.

This is just depressing, the only reason ive been excited about cataclysm is to hear some flippin Roars

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait. i don't understand why they did this at all. Who in their Right mind would QQ about a dragon roaring? Its what they do for pete's sake. Request permission to trash talk the chicken that ruined this.
    O.o