Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Shadowmourne Souls Nerfed

Pretty Annoying for those whom got it properly.

I didn't but its still annoying >.<

So are any other parts of the quest nerfed? as in can you get them in 10man? My guild only does 10man so we have been locked out of getting SM......

That may be to make up for the fact that 2 shards dropped tonight in a full clear (10/12H cause we're lazy/alts/whatever)

That's GREAT news! Well, the 10/25 part. Not so much the reduced amonts of souls required, I was sort of looking forward to the epic grrrrrind. Ah well.

Deleted
    You could always get the souls from 10 and 25man. Shards you will only get from 25man.

You used to need to get 1000 souls, which is now nerfed to 50.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberoth View Post
    So are any other parts of the quest nerfed? as in can you get them in 10man? My guild only does 10man so we have been locked out of getting SM......
    No , You can't do any of the other parts on 10 man.

This part of the quest took like one week, maybe two if you didn't do both 10 and 25 in the first place.
    No big loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why did Blizzard did this...really, just because we're going to be 85 soon doesn't mean players should be able to do quest in 1 reset...

i wouldn't be suprised if they reduced the number of required shards to 5...lame
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

does it make any differences this close to catclysm ecxept hurts your EPENISES