Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    According to Petopia, seagulls (Well, the pet-family they belong to) have "Snatch" (A disarm) and "scratch", how does that work with those flippers? o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    according to petopia, seagulls (well, the pet-family they belong to) have "snatch" (a disarm) and "scratch", how does that work with those flippers? O_o
    do not question squirt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Please let this be the Bestial Wrath for seagulls. Please let this be the Bestial Wrath for seagulls. Please let this be the Bestial Wrath for seagulls.
    Those things sound like possessed kittens for some reason, makes it all the more frightening.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?
    Golden.

Now just train it to do this.

Sylvari Necromancer

I named mine Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by fietstasfabriek View Post
    nice job but i think your hunter's name says everything..
    looks pretty much like a low-polygon critter to me though, won't tame it on my hunter..
    Oh no!!! You're not going to tame it????? I guess the rest of us hunters won't either.

maybe those things like to live close to mc donalds in game too lul ^^-

Wow man ur lucky I want a troll pet too O.o

Another cool pet I must get. I already got the oil wolf from Borean, now I NEED this. Kudos for the post.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I named mine Geek, after my hero.

I tamed of those but then I had to abandon it to tame the Hive Controller (Silithid with brains popping out).

Quote Originally Posted by Ink View Post
    I have tamed the most horrifying beast alive in the World of Warcraft!

His name is now Squirt, BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED. He will eat your soul, given the chance.

LET ME TELL YOU MY TAMING ADVENTURES WHILE TRYING TO FIND SQUIRT (Slightly overexaggerated)

SO THERE I WAS IN THOUSAND NEEDLES. Since the Shattering, which was yesterday (lol suddenly 3 years in the future) the place has been entirely flooded! Grimtotem are attacking the Tauren left and right! I HAD TO FIGHT MY WAY THROUGH A MASS OF THEM. IT WAS TOUGH. SMACKING THEM WITH MY STAFF AND ONE SHOTTING THEM IS HARD WORK.
    But yes. After I slaughtered them, I hopped on my bike and went out to find the terrifying beast! I could hear a flock of them above me, SCREECHING.. The sound, oh the sound!
    Just as I was about to jump over the corner, one of them flew down with a screech and tried to take out my eyes! The only way to avoid the beast's menacing claws was to fall in the water.
    Damn bike was heavy, so I began to sink! Yet even in the water, the beast came! He clawed and screeched and stared into my soul, it was horrifying!
    Finally I just got pissed and frost-trapped the fucker and tamed his ass.

BUT IT WAS A HORRIFYING TAMING.

And now, NOW! The terrible creature answers only to me! Stare at it long enough and maybe.. Just maybe.. HE WILL DO A HORRIFYING FLIP-TRICK FOR YOU!

Slow much?

I had a Black Dog (named Cat), White Fox (Unnamed), "The Brain" Silithd (Unnamed), color changing Monkey (Dolenz) and the Seagull (George) within 1h of the servers being up.

I didn't bother with the color changing beetles in BRB since the Cataclysm one have more vibrant colors.

But the Seagull is a pretty angry little bird when fighting mobs =D

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Well played, sir.

(I know a guy recently used this.)
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

That bird may not look it but I can sence a very dark and murderous aura in it. Even more than my soon to be made gnome priest and worgen lock combined.

Ink thank you for making my day

3 years? um no.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

LMfao xD

good going! thats one epic adventure, you were lucky to make it out of there alive ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Grats on the bird I think that's definitely my next target. Got my fox last night -- tamed Ashtail after waiting only 30minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    According to Petopia, seagulls (Well, the pet-family they belong to) have "Snatch" (A disarm) and "scratch", how does that work with those flippers? o_O
    Snatch is probably done with the mouths, just like in the amazing RL (abbreviation for Real Life for those who dind't know allrdy (rdy: short 4 ready (4: short for for)))