Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erae View Post
    They where bringing back the vanilla feeling, and I'm glad they will. Not easy anymore to down a boss, now you really have to work as teams, otherwise it wont happen.
    It's really the vanilla feeling! Use your spells at the right time, no overhealing here.
    The dungeons like Blackrock Caverns, easy! But try the heroic mode.. Woah! Will take you both time and money to pass the first boss!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaarn View Post
    It's really the vanilla feeling! Use your spells at the right time, no overhealing here.
    The dungeons like Blackrock Caverns, easy! But try the heroic mode.. Woah! Will take you both time and money to pass the first boss!
    I am looking forward to that for sure.

My ownly concern (other than our mastery) with druid healing is that it has no real raid benefit, or funky cd that benefits the raid. What i would like us to bring is something on par with guardian spirit, pain suppression, resistance totems or aura mastery. Failing that -10% physical dmg of a holy priest or resto shaman. Also disc priests and their shields is situationally very powerful.

We do bring mana (surely brought by a dps in most raids) but that's not something that helps healing directly, unless it was the old revitalise and professor fight.

I want something that gives druid a unique edge, but we don't have it at the min.

I experienced this when the patch hit, I was geared for sp not for mana, I had in ICC gear barely 23k mana but 3.9k sp and never run out of mana, now... Even using innervate and pots at the beggining to get a CD doesnt work.